Earthquake at Bethel...mysterious Bethelite speaks up on significant concerns at world headquarters .

by koolaid-man 180 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RedCrayola
    RedCrayola
    Huh? ... Try to comprehend what I actually said ...
    I am fully confident in Simons abilities and judgements!

Anyone who questions Simon's judgement is pretty sad, indeed!

Anyone who has the audacity to call simon a JW elder should be banned. That is total bullshit as far as I am concerned.

My supporters on JWN are afraid to speak up, they know they will reprimanded if they post something good about the Six Screens of Watchtower.

They do not want to get counseld by JWN elders for conduct unbecoming of JWN posters.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Journalist Ethic Guidelines

... From CAJ...

ACCURACY

Reporters are responsible for the accuracy of their work.

Editors must confirm the accuracy of stories before publication or broadcast.

Editors must know in detail the documentation to support stories and the reliability of the sources.

Editors are responsible for the accuracy of any facts they add or changes they make.
    We will correct mistakes of fact or context promptly and ungrudgingly. We will publish or broadcast corrections, clarifications or apologies in a consistent way.
    We will not mislead the public by suggesting a reporter is some place that he or she isn’t.
    Photojournalists are responsible for the integrity of their images. We will not alter images so that they mislead the public.
    We will explain in the photo caption if a photograph has been staged.
    We will label altered images as photo illustrations.

....................;-)...OUTLAW

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Outlaw, what does CAJ stand for?

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Majority of us already have determined that Johnny the Bethelite is a HOAX.

allcool . . . facts aren't determined by majority decision . . . they're determined by evidence.

Rick's mistake was that HE claimed that Johnny was legit by the way he promoted him. He should have stuck to "Johnny . . . who claims to be a Bethelite" . . . then the burden of credibility would have remained with Johnny himself, not Rick. Rick didn't do that but chose to endorse him . . . which violates journalistic integrity as OUTLAW outlines above.

Rick admits he's made mistakes and has learned from them . . . let's wait and see if he has.

Oh and CAJ? . . . possibly Canadian Association of Journalists . . . but that's just my guess.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw, what does CAJ stand for?

Canadian Association of Journalists..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

okay sizemik, read my previous post on Rick's other thread to see if the another story holds water or not.

• sizemik
    sizemik

allcool . . . I've read hundreds of posts on dozens of threads about Rick and his mistakes . . . but you're missing the point.

JWN is a Forum . . . not the Supreme Court . . . you can ask for evidence, give opinions, but the authority to hand down sentences is not yours.

Plenty of posters make claims they cannot support . . . your moniker may be an example in point.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

okay, sizemik.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    Plenty of posters make claims they cannot support . . . your moniker may be an example in point.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

so? you can laugh all you want.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit