Rugby World Cup 2011

by dm6 152 Replies latest social physical

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

What! didn't the Scots use their "Haka"

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

The French humilated by the Tongas, and still qualified for the 1/4 after having been beaten by the AB, I'm lost. Just hope that, true to their repute, they will be at their best against the Brits as they've reached the bottom.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

For the All Black supporters, the latest news about Dan Carter is not good - in fact, it is bloody disastrous!

Maybe time for us to start being supporters, and not just the supported?

Bill.

• MissingLink
  • Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Go Bokke!!!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

YESSSS! COME ON WALES!!!!! Excellent victory over Ireland.....and into the semi-finals we go!!!!!

England are going home following their defeat against the French

Im starting to think we could go all the way.

Shane Williams, I LOVE you!!!!!

A very excited Paula x

• lola28
    lola28

Yay, go Wales!!!!!! Happy to see that the English got beat down!

Pams girl, I'll fight you for Shane, FIGHT!!!

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

The French have retrieved their clout again. The good thing with those is that you never know beforehand how they will fare. Allez les Bleus.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Put em up Lola

Just kidding.....what about shared access, seems the Christian thing to do hahahah.

Good luck Cymru against the French next weekend. Both teams looking hungry for this. Its going to be a great game. Bonjour aligot ripounsous.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Princess Daisy Boo,

Up until this afternoon, I would have classed the Springboks as the Dark Horses of this World Cup

i.e. keeping all their experienced players out of the last Tri-Nations and on the "injured" list, while keeping the rest of us guessing.

However, the World Cup in any sport always contains an element of the unpredictable - and we have all seen our teams crash out during the quarter finals!

Bill.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit