Rugby World Cup 2011

by dm6 152 Replies latest social physical

• still thinking
    still thinking

I don't get channel 4...what's on there?....in fact I won't be getting any channels soon cause I ain't got free view either....no loss!

It's ok sizey...breathe deep...I know it's hard to understand that not everyone likes rugby...you'll be ok in a minute...or at least by the time the first game begins....gosh I'll laugh if Tonga wins....LOL...LOL....LOL....only problem is then I'll have to see all the sad ass faces as Auckland goes into mourning........but at least they'll already be wearing black...

• sizemik
    sizemik

LOL . . . it's absolutely hilarious when the country "goes into mourning" . . . I could never get that serious about a game, but I do love the game as a spectacle . . . I used to play a lot.

BTW . . . Channel 4 advertises itself as "the no-rugby channel" . . . and I aint got freeview or sky either.

And surely you must take a peek at those frenchies and italians in their little shorts now and again . . . go on admit it!

(just kidding )

• still thinking
    still thinking

Honestly....they do nothing for me...

My last boyfriend...(before my current partner) was a rugby zealot...it killed our relationship...even though I did like to peek at him in his little shorts.

• sizemik
    sizemik

When it becomes like a religion . . . it will produce just as many "widows" as a religion.

Once I had a GF who played hockey all the time . . . that's why it was only "once" LOL

• still thinking
    still thinking

Was she a Catholic?....for some reason it just reminds me of Catholic girls...probably because I went to a Catholic girls school......I dunno...just a thought

• sizemik
    sizemik

LOL . . . . yeah she was LOL

Good hockey player too . . . so I was told. She was quite a good looker . . . except for all the bruises on her legs.

• still thinking
    still thinking

LOL....good ol Catholic girls huh...you can't compete with those jolly hockey sticks.

• Married to the Mob
    Married to the Mob

Excited! Its the rugby world cup!

Big Tv - Check

Beer - Check

munchies - check

• still thinking
    still thinking

Ho hum....*tries desperately to tune in chanel 4*

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Hi,

I think England are looking pretty good!

Best Regards,

Star Tiger

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit