Rugby World Cup 2011

by dm6 152 Replies latest social physical

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

I retract what I previously said about Dan Carter's absence, sizemik! Aaron Cruden performed magnificently in his place.

Now there is only France to beat. While the odds seem to be heavily stacked against them, you never quite know what the French will do on the day. Were they to turn on another display like the 1999 semi-final, it would be a very interesting game indeed!

Bill

• sizemik
    sizemik

When the French have upset the AB's in the past . . . they've fielded better sides then the current one. Also, against marginally lesser AB sides IMO. Add the weight of WC history between the sides . . . and a French win next weekend would be the most miraculous of them all.

I think the AB/Aussie game was a harder encounter than it even looked. The AB's made noticably less errors than Aussie, but both sides made very few. Two players in particular had close to the perfect game . . . Cory Jane (RW and MoM) and Israel Dagg (FB).

It's been a great tournament . . .

An AB - Wales final would have been more fitting and more compelling however.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Deans is now in the firing line, just on nine news

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yaaaawn....must be time for bed

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Deans is now in the firing line, just on nine news . . . fsp

I hope they sack him and send him home . . . the AB's will be needing a new coach soon.

Hello still thinking . . . the RWC thread wouldn't be the same without you as our cheerleader.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

not bed time yet, it's only 9:05

• still thinking
    still thinking

Ra RA....to Te bear bar

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

that skirt is above the knee, plz fix it

• still thinking
    still thinking

12:19 here...right now...at this moment...ooooohhhh wait for it....wait for it...........12:20

• still thinking
    still thinking

It's ok...I've got skin coloured undies on....just like Venus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit