Saw some JWs this am! Couldn't stop laughing

by Free!! 90 Replies latest jw friends

• Reality79
    Reality79

I don't understand a lot of the dub defenders/apologists on this forum. I seriously wonder why some of you guys even left in the first place. If it's not right to "humiliate" or disrespect a woman it shouldn't happen to a man either, it goes both ways. A lot of those "sisters" in the organisation ARE NOT INNOCENT anyway! Don't believe me? Visit most congregations in North London where I live.

This experience IS funny, period. There wasn't any name calling or threats. It's not like the TS poured a bucket of paint over the JW and filmed it for youtube. Considering that many innocent JWs have suffered REAL persecution, this is nothing. I'm sure most of us on this forum have seen or experienced worse on the ministry. JWs are told by their leaders in Crooklyn to expect ridicule and rightly or wrongly, that is what they get from time to time. Boo hoo. If dubs don't like it, then don't bother people going about their everyday business, it's as simple as that.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

"A lot of those "sisters" in the organisation ARE NOT INNOCENT anyway!" -QFT

many of those sisters are venomous bitches. the org is a fraud. they swear loyality to who? and what does he stand for? honor? the bible says honor is really the only thing that separates man from beast. people from all over the world posting here saying the SAME thing. most of the sisters are desperately in need of psychiatric help at best. at worst they are devoid of all qualities regarding honor. but just keep singin them songs, that'll get you there.

one thing i think when i post here is who is listening. it cracks me up to think of a bunch of elders sitting in a room reading these posts, trying to finger people. trying to follow the dotted lines....my message to you is YOUR RELIGION IS BULLSHIT YOU ARE BRAINWASHED. people coming here from all over the world saying THE SAME THING. i can see the elders trying to put pieces together from posts, "hey this sounds like so and so"..NO IT SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE, YOUR RELIGION IS SHIT.

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

If somebody dresses up in strange clothing for a certain situation, it's not very weird that people might laugh. If somebody hangs around gas stations in a clown suit and tries to promote clownism to me, I might laugh as well.

BTW, why is it wrong for a man to humiliate a woman? What about men humiliating men, or women humiliating women? Pretty sexist if you ask me. In my view humiliating people is something to be avoided, wether they are male or female, unless they're asking for it.

• sir82
    sir82

Ya know, that's pretty much all someone would have to say to not only get rid of the JWs but also get their address put on the "do not call" list.

Spread the word!

"Tired of JWs calling at your on Saturday morning when you're trying to sleep? Took a magazine out of pity and now can't get rid fo the JWs making return visits? Get rid of JWs permanently by memorizing these 3 little words:

...I'm an apostate...

...Say just those 3 words to the JW on your doorstep, add a wild-eyed glare, and you'll be free of JWs forever."

• Sulla
    Sulla

I don't think I'm a Dub defender, I simply think that there is such a thing as common decency and that, pursuant to that concept, one ought not be in the business of publicly humiliating a woman. Especially should one not be in the business of humiliating a woman who comes from a low socio-economic status, as indicated by the comments regarding her dress and hairstyle. Pointing out that lots of JW sisters are not innocent is hardly a mitigating factor, in my estimation, and smacks of the sort of misogynous attitude for which we criticize the JWs.

Which is simply to say, that the bitch deserved it doesn't seem like a compelling reason; less compelling is the idea that some venomous bitches in northern London deserved it. Seriously, listen to yourselves.

• Reality79
    Reality79

Seriously, I think you need to read over my post, because the things you alluded to me I never even said......and playing the gender card is pretty weak IMO because you KNOW the point I was making.

• Sulla
    Sulla

People think that, because my avatar is Picasso's, "Le Reve," that I am a woman. I just happen to like his blondes, is all.

So, not playing a gender card. And, you really did bring up the NOT INNOCENT chicks in London; I assume that was not accidental.

Of course, it isn't just you. There seems to be a generalized split personality on this question: JW bitch deserved to be humiliated, JW women are all victims of abusive men (and thereby, presumably, undeserving of additional humiliation).

Just sayin'

• moshe
    moshe

JWs don't like my little doggie.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Hortensia: BTW did you know you have an olive in your belly button? That's what it looks like, anyway.

for Hortensia's good eye and great comment!

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Punkofnice, Hilarious! I cracked up in the middle of my restaurant. Thanks so much!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit