Why Won't They Carbon Date This?

by Perry 246 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Sorry to see you leave the discussion, Awen. Unless you're the author of that horrible website though, you really shouldn't be offended...just sayin'

• shamus100
    shamus100

It's not a horrible website. As Unshackled clearly has shown, it makes dumb comments sound smurt. Me smurt! :D

• ziddina
    ziddina

AWEN .... AWEN ..... AWEN.... AWEN....

[echo... echo.... echo....]

Notice that Awen took off as the first posts countering the points on his/her 'favorite' website, started to appear...?

• unshackled
    unshackled

Thanks poopsie...glad I stopped by. Anyone mixing blender drinks....margaritas perhaps?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Damn!! I forgot to add the purdy bars!!! [face/palm slap!]

• Awen
    Awen

Alright I'm a liar I suppose since I'm leaving a comment.

@ everyone. You make good points. I see my mistakes. Thanks for commenting.

I'm not the author of thw website. It looked interesting and I have to confess that I linked it without thoroughly reading it.

I thank you all for your comments and I guess I deserved to be mocked for not being more thorough.

Peace

• ziddina
    ziddina

Uhm, if you ever DO find a decent website that makes ACCURATE criticisms of the evolutionary body of scientific evidence, I'd like to see it...

• shamus100
    shamus100

Good night, Awen. Peace to you too. We all make mistakes.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Awen, in all sincerity, I apologize to you since you say that website doesn't represent your thoughts.

Having said that, I prefer in a forum to speak for myself. If you have got facts, you got facts.

That wesbite isn't to be taken seriously, but that doesn't mean that you should be mocked. I believe in god. Definitely not yours, and I don't argue for what she means to me. ;)\

Anyway, I apologize for insulting you.

• Perry
    Perry

Skeptic: Why don't they carbon date dinosaur bones that have original "soft tissue" and stink like "cadavers"?

Darwin Believer: Because they were found in 65 million year old rocks you "Creotard"! All the carbon would be gone by then.

Skeptic: How do you know the rocks are 65 million years old?

Darwin Believer: Because dinosaur bones were found in them you moron!!

Skeptic: Then, why don't you carbon date dinosaur bones that have original "soft tissue" and stink like "cadavers"?

Darwin Believer: Because they were found in 65 million year old rocks you "Creotard"! All the carbon would be gone by then.

If God really is timeless, able to see the past present and future, I'd expect that he'd put some pretty pointed language in his WORD exposing falsity.

JW's and Mormons are undoubtedly the two most successful bible cults. Does God single them out in his Word? I believe he does.

Mormons are famous for "Another Testament of Jesus Christ" given by the "angel" Moroni. In Gal. 1:8 God warned plainly:

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed."

Likewise, Jehovah's Witnesses are internationally known for their disobedience to Jesus Command "Take, eat" and to "Take drink" and become part of the New Covenant. Only as part of that Covenant can a person have their sins forgiven. - (since "testament" & "covenant" simply mean a contract ; I used the word contract in the passages below :

For this is my blood of the new contract, which is shed for many for the remission of sins. - Matt 26:28
    For this is my contract unto them, when I shall take away their sins – Romans 11: 27
    And for this cause he is the mediator of the new contract, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first contract, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. – Hebrews 9:15

The entire Christian world knows that the new covenant (contract) is for forgiveness of sins; but the JW's say it is for a kingdon govt. for a selct few that have mostly died off. JW's seek entrance into the kingdom without a contract with Jesus. Did God address the JW's? I believe he did in John 10-

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber....
    7Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, ... I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

What about the secularists, atheists, millions believers??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit