Why Won't They Carbon Date This?

by Perry 246 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
  • shamus100
    shamus100

Yep. Saddest thread in JWN history. And people thought that Godrulz was bad - this is just pathetic.

They have a counter at the bottom of that website. 7,000 and change. Wow, 7,000 idiots clicked on that link, myself included.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Wow, 7,000 idiots clicked on that link, myself included.

Yep - I think I've clicked that site before from someone here who posted it...actually, the views are probably mostly from here if you count lurkers and stuff.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Meh. 7000 on the internet is nothing. I bet more "Darwinists" have stopped by there then anyone.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Yep. The arguments are beyond a reasonable doubt: Between the pottery of fire-breathing men on monsters, pottery of jiraffe's, and the (best!) colouring book website featuring actual dinosaur sightings from 1971, I'm convinced - Jesus saves.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

yeah, this thread alone already has over 1200 clicks

• garyneal
  • ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, man...

The MISTAKES on that website JaguarBass posted a link to!!!

Here's the first one:

"...You can see from my page on carbon dating that there are many false assumptions in carbon dating. ..."

Well, the FIRST false assumption' is that the scientists USE carbon dating with a limitation of 40k - 60k to date things that are many MILLIONS of years old...

But wait - it gets better!!

"...Cretaceous rock is the layer of rock that many geologists say dinosaurs are found in. ..."

Ex - CUSE ME???

Where to start... First of all, dinosaur fossils are found in TRIASSIC AND JURASSIC epochs of sedimentary layers, NOT JUST CRETACEOUS!!!

Secondly, it's layerSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Not "layer"....

Thirdly, you can ask any Mongolian familiar with the Mongolian desert about those layerSSSSSSSSSSSSS that geologists only 'say' - according to this NUMNUTS - fossils are found in...

The Mongolians and Chinese have been finding DINOSAUR bones in MULTIPLE LAYERS OF ROCK long before there WERE geologists! Only - the Chinese called them DRAGONS because of the CHINESE MYTHOLOGY - and guess how that mythology got into the Middle East???

THAT'S right, boys and girls!! VIA THE SPICE AND SILK ROUTES.... Many of which ended RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE EAST.

Hmmm.... Wonder how the Israelites - and Babylonians - and Sumerians - and Persians - came up with that whole "dragon" mythology in the first place???

• Farkel
    Farkel

Bohm,

: well sport, it may be because creotards are the only ones who believe C14 dating can be applied without discretion to any piece of random gunk, and the result then say much beyond why morons should be kept away from expensive equipment they do not understand. Fortuately the later seem to be easily accomplished by writing "library" on the door to the laboratory.

Scientists in general tend to ask questions like: "can this particular method be applied in this case?", "What is the risk of centamination?" and so on.

I still do not believe the above questions are entirely outside the scope of your intellect, but that bible sure aint helping..

-----

Well put. In fact, VERY well put!

Perry: You simply need to find a God you don't have to try to explain away all the time. When one has to keep explaining away his own God, one should start shopping for a new one.

There are plenty of them to choose from. Or better yet, just make up a new one who can answer all the questions you can't.

Farkel

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, and this beastie????

There's a glaring and obvious biological indicator that this is NOT a "dinosaur", but may have been a Monitor Lizard escaped from someone's exotic menagerie... I'll let you "Creationists" see if you can figure out what it is about that critter that IMMEDIATELY tells me that it wasn't a "dinosaur", but that it was a plain old reptile, instead...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit