Why Some Cannot "See" that the Bible is NOT the Word of God

by AGuest 98 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dear BOTR... Peace to you, truly, and thank you for your great efforts in trying to be respectful (though I'm not sure why you need to try... or why, again, you felt the need to open, read, and comment on my thread. Obviously, you didn't find what you were looking for... yet, here you are. Hmmmmm... Perhaps all your edu-macation is getting in the way? Try becoming as a small child; you know, one who really does know nothing (but will more readily admit it?). That way, perhaps you, too, can be taught... just as I was... and by the same One. If you truly wish it, that is, which I have to admit I highly doubt. But then, who am I? Nothing more than a good-for-nothing servant...even YOUR servant. And the Most Holy One of Israel shows mercy to whomever HE wishes so... you may be in line to learn something yet. Again, doubtful, but... With all due respect and, again, peace to you... YOUR servant and a slave of Christ, SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Interesting: Peter, an original apostle said Paul said some things hard to understand. Heck, Paul (?) even said some things that went directly against what Christ himself said, taught, and did. Yet, more tend to look to Paul... than even to Christ. Many also look to the Bible than to Christ. Then wonder why someone would say they can't "see." Because the blind... CANT SEE. Peace!

• AGuest
    AGuest

One does need God's Word, dear LV101 (peace to you!). The Bible, however, isn't God's Word: it only contains scripture and other writings that BEAR WITNESS to that Word. When you can finally grasp this truth, then you can at least BEGIN to turn AWAY from the written CODE... and turn your face TOWARD the One who FULFILLED it: Christ, the Son of God. I have to admit that I am repeatedly baffled by those who take issue with what I share and from whom. For MANY years I have openly confessed that itis NOT mine, that I receive it from Christ, the Word of God... and that anyone here... with FAITH in that One can, too. And everyone clamors about, "How can YOU say we don't have faith, Shelby?!"... and then say that in order to know God, the MOST Holy One of Israel, you MUST... consult the Bible. Read the Bible. Search the scriptures. Why don't folks just come out and say it? "No one comes to the Father... except.. THROUGH THE BIBLE." because that is exactly what you all are saying. And in doing so, you're really no different than the WTBTS... and virtually all religion... which say the same thing: you must go through THEM. Praise JAH... I have heard a different voice, which voice said to ME (yes, literally)... when I asked if I could speak to the Father myself: "NO ONE comes to the Father... except THROUGH ME." And when I asked, "And who are YOU?" the voice didn't respond, "I am the Bible/scriptures." Rather, he said, "I am the one known to as 'Christ.'" And then he proceeded to tell me his name: JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH (the Chosen/Anointed One of JAH). From that day on I have put MY faith in that name... and all that he has told and shown me. And his mouth has not lied to me once, ever. He DID say, though, that: "ALL things I [will] tell you are written (but not necessarily in the Bible; but not all things written (including in the Bible) are what I will tell you." And then he SHOWED me where it IS written that I am to listen to HIM. And so... that's what I do. I don't think I can get any clearer than that. Again, peace to you! YOUR servant and a slave of Christ, SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dear V525... Peace to you... and I did read what you wrote, truly. I get that we agreed on a thing or two... but not much more, I'm sorry to say. If you don't mind, I would like to respond tomorrow... when I am better able. Dear Awen and Moshe (peace to you, as well!), I must ask the same of you, if you will accommodate me. Your patience is appreciated but I would like to respond as thoroughly as you and your posts deserve and simply cannot right now. Until then, again, peace to you! YOUR servant and a slave of Christ, SA

• darth frosty
  • still thinking
    still thinking

Marking this thread to continue reading.. Thanks Aguest...and everyone else for some awesome thoughts and info

• LV101
    LV101

Thanks, AGuest, for taking precious time explaining. I do appreciate your help.

• moshe
    moshe
    Praise JAH... I have heard a different voice, which voice said to ME (yes, literally)... when I asked if I could speak to the Father myself: "NO ONE comes to the Father... except THROUGH ME." And when I asked, "And who are YOU?" the voice didn't respond, "I am the Bible/scriptures." Rather, he said, "I am the one known to as 'Christ.'" And then he proceeded to tell me his name: JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH (the Chosen/Anointed One of JAH).

Hearing voices from god is a common complaint of people who are having "medical issues".

• watersprout
    watersprout

Moshe why are you trying to pick a fight??

Shel's posts are easy to understand... She takes no credit for herself, she says where she gets her information from. Like she said in the paragraph you highlighted, God's SON Jaheshua Mischajah speaks to her...

Peace

• moshe
    moshe
    Shel's posts are easy to understand

I understand perfectly. I forgot to mention, that my last answer wasn't my idea- you see, I heard a literal voice from heaven tell me to say that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit