Would You Be Shocked If You Found Out That A JW That YOU Knew Was Here?

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

I bet there's a lot of JWs in "good standiing" that frequent this plac e

I really hope so!

• Dagney
    Dagney

I don't think I'd be shocked.

I ridiculously (it appears) hold on to the hope that they are checking this site. (Although I didn't do any internet searching when I was a wit.) But even though I know their private thoughts are not so different than most on this DB, they so far are still in the goose step. Some announcing to me of their auxiliary pioneering this year. **sigh**

I just want to say "Come on guys! Let's get on with it so we can go outside and play!!"

• chickpea
    chickpea

totally depends on who it is,
    but there are plenty whose
    presence would elicit a YAY!

anyone from the KH i attended
    is free to make contact of the
    non-preachified variation since
    i am pretty sure my openness
    about being the mother to a
    transgender son gives me a
    distinctive characteristic of
    identity, because his story was
    a front page feature 2 yrs ago
    in the local daily paper ... if you
    are out there, say hello.... i am
    no longer living a lie as a dr0ne
    and i would like to experience YOUR
    genuine personality.... and make
    decisions based on THAT!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I keep hoping. Anytime a new person tells a story that sounds like it might be someone I know I send a PM. No luck yet, though.

I have found someone I grew up with online and reconnected via email, but it was not through JWN.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I would love to know someone here!!! To be honest I thought by now I would have run into someone. I grew up near Walkill and knew lots ans lots of JW's through the years but so far only one person knew some people that went to my KH but not me... some day. I've given lots of info about me... oh ya my picture probably gives me away too...FS

• nugget
    nugget

Depends who it was.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Hmmm.

Any Jehovah's Witnesses from the Coliseum congegration in Hampton, Virginia, USA?

P.M. me if so...

• JeffT
    JeffT

A couple of times I've thought maybe I knew a couple of the posters here. Blondie was one of them, so was Amazing. I would love to meet up with an old friend here, and I have no need to hide who I am.

Jeff Thomas Pullman, WA 1973-1982 Spokane Valley 1982-1983, Bellevue, WA 1983-1988 (when we DA'd).

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

There's about a half-dozen I wouldn't be surprised are here...

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

There are one or two I think I may know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit