Would You Be Shocked If You Found Out That A JW That YOU Knew Was Here?

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Yes, I would be shocked... I wish there was a way to find out!

• Robdar
    Robdar

I have discovered 2 former JWs that I knew on this site. It was a pleasant surprise.

• factfinder
    factfinder

I think it would be interesting. I guess it would depend upon who it is as to whether I'd be really surprised or shocked. But I'd love to talk to them if they were on here.

• Red Piller
    Red Piller

There is a poster here that I suspect I might know. I sent a couple of PM's but rec'd no response. I'm not offended or anything. It's such a risk to be found out while active....

You there! Yes, you! Cmon it'll be great to know another Conscious one! :)

• shamus100
    shamus100

2 found by me here. :D Same congregation. ;D

• sizemik
    sizemik

Mr Monroe and I spent several years in the same congregation here in NZ back in the early 90's. Familiarity finally broke the cover . . . and we regularly keep in touch even though we now live in different countries. A very pleasant suprise.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Well I met one person here who I had heard about quite a bit but never met while still in. He was a well-known apostate. Also I've been really loose with identifying information and haven't heard anything yet. Perhaps they are building a case.

However TODAY I had lunch with a member of this board, Noni, and then we stopped at the grocery store. SHE is a KNOWN apostate. LOL We bumped into 2 sisters! One of the sisters was mother to Noni's best friend as a child, so she's sure she was recognized. She worried about me. But that ship has sailed. I've given enough info here and will no longer to anything to hide who I am. They can play their little judicial game--I want nothing to do with it.

NC

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Not to sound too cynical I hope minimus, but nothing shocks me anymore

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It would be more a question of "How would I handle it" - now there is great question for you to start a serious topic min

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

I would be "happified".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit