Would You Be Shocked If You Found Out That A JW That YOU Knew Was Here?

by minimus 72 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

I wouldn't be surprised at all. A couple of years ago there was a poster I knew after he PMed me . He was in his early 30's and was a young child when I knew his JW parents in the 1980's in that area. Weirdly enough - my older JW brother studied with his elder dad - I hope this young guy is doing alright now - he was DFed and his JW family cut him off. Fortunately he re-connected with non-JW relatives in his area and they have given him support and love. I'll have to call him soon sometime, haven't talked in awhile.

But more and more JW's are getting fed up with the ever changing WT society teachings and unjust policies. So the scales fall from their eyes when they lurk on sites like this one where they have REAL access to information . WT society cannot block the REAL truth from coming out on the Internet. I hope even MORE JW's I know will join here some day

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

but how did you know who to send a pm to? you folks could be anywhere! even malaysia!

In this case, the poster was using his full name.

NC

• agent zero
    agent zero
    In this case, the poster was using his full name.

oh, lol, that does make it a little easier

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

And I knew his brother.

NC

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Now I wanna find someone on here that I know, too! WAAAHHH!!!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I know there are lots of witlesses in good standing here. Some stumble here and look around, and have yet to be caught. Many of those join while still active, and some provide valuable insight on what is still going on in that religion. Still others are hounders that snoop around trying to find those who left the cancer on boards like these, so they can ultimately go after them.

• agent zero
    agent zero

lets put it this way: if you think you know me, PM me now!

• hubert
    hubert

I would LOVE to find out one of my jw relatives are posting here. I would set up a meeting asap, and work on a plan to get all of my relatives (that are in), out of this horrible cult.

Hubert

• Awen
    Awen

If anyone asks me I'll tell them my name and the congregation I went to. Then I'll go to the KH and give the Elders the finger right in fron of everyone.

I'd like to meet some from my former congregation, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Awen

• noni1974
    noni1974

A few years ago I posted what congergation I had went to as a child and one poster PM ed me and she knew me as a child. We PM back and forth here and there.

I also know NewChapter and I think I may have outted her because we had lunch the other day and the mother of one of my childhood best friend saw us and I'm sure she knew me. It is widely known that I DA ed 14 years ago.

I've also met many people from this board at apostafests that I've been to in the past.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit