Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• bohm
    bohm

PSON: I never argued that and you are either a very poor reader if you fail to see that, to stupid to understand there are more than one way to perform an experiment for the spread of biological agents or a liar.

And i see you have stopped pretending you are arguing your case for chemtrails.

• shamus100
    shamus100

** walks around, clucking like a chicken, pecks the ground ** ;D

• talesin
    talesin

this thread is still going on .... what a waste of breath ....pure argument without any resolution ...

My location is such that most of the trans-Atlantic flights go over my city .... we have 10-12 or more jet trails every day ... whether they disappear quickly, or not, depends on the weather conditions .... so no chem-trails here, as far as I know.

That being said,,, the various governments of the world feel no compunction about experimenting on us ... so, in true scientific fashion,,,,, I QUESTION what the goverment(s) may be doing in the atmosphere ....

WE DON'T KNOW .... let's not be so arrogant and just plain NAIVE to believe that they are not dispersing, to use an expression, 'g*d knows what' into the atmosphere for experimental purposes.

And on a harsher note ,,,, DO YOU REALLY TRUST THE GOVERNMENT????? (and scientists who only care about their latest papers being published?) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If so, get over yourself and do a little research.

tal

• shamus100
    shamus100

** spits towards Talesin **

BRING IT!!!

• bohm
    bohm

WE DON'T KNOW .... let's not be so arrogant and just plain NAIVE to believe that they are not dispersing, to use an expression, 'g*d knows what' into the atmosphere for experimental purposes.

I fully agree. we dont know. The militaries in the various governments are no doubt making experiments of various kinds to determine (for instance) how to deploy biological agents of various kinds. The experiments may even be carried out in a way which is unethical, especially in countries which has a history of less accountability (eg. military dictatorships).

But on the scale of plausability, there is quite a large jump to go from localized experiments carried out by individual governments and involving relatively few planes, to a global conspiracy where governments are trying to do something completely different, ie. exterminate their own populations. And for what end? Imagine the risk these people are running, and for what benefit?

I question when i am being told -without proof- such a conspiracy exist. I am saying: we dont know. and indeed we do not, no evidence has been presented. PSON could just as well speculate i was planning to kill my neighbour or something, the evidence is equally nonexisting.

And on a harsher note ,,,, DO YOU REALLY TRUST THE GOVERNMENT????? (and scientists who only care about their latest papers being published?) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I dont see it as a matter of trust, i see it as a matter of evidence. I can turn it back: Is my or your DISTRUST in the government EVIDENCE they are carying out an experiment? I think not, because in that case i could use my distrust as evidence for any conspiracy, and i would ultimately miss the one conspiracy which was actually true. In other words, i reserve my right to question any argument i am being presented with instead of buying it at face value. When i determine flaws in the argument, i refuse to be bullied into silence by being told i am simple "trusting the government".

and scientists who only care about their latest papers being published?

I quite recent that remark. I send you a PM.

(updated)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Went to San Francisco yesterday. Went to Fort Point under the Golden Gate, Coit tower, Union Square, the Exploratoium, walked around the Palace oof Fine Arts, has a great day. The day was sunny and warm with a bit of fog rolling over the city. Just beautiful. No chemtrails. :D

• shamus100
    shamus100

** sprays Lysol at Mrs. Jones ** :D

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

** Runs by Shamus and leaves a chemtrail of very unpleasant chemicals **

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hey!

** sprays DEET at NomadSoul via a fire hose **

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul