Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

What makes talesin's link any different from any other that's been presented here?

• talesin
    talesin

pson,,, I don't think it's any different,,, it's just being ignored! :D

EDIT: Sorry, Shamus,, missed yr comment,,, yeah, Item 4 is quite telling, nu?

gov't lies to us all the time ,,, folks here are STILL trying to get compensation from Agent Orange experiments done to them ... this from Wiki ...

Canadian Forces Base Gagetown (New Brunswick, Canada)

The U.S. military, with the permission of the Canadian government, [ 86 ] tested herbicides, including Agent Orange, in the forests near the Canadian Forces Base Gagetown in New Brunswick in 1966 and 1967. On September 12, 2007, Greg Thompson, Minister of Veterans Affairs, announced that the government of Canada was offering a one-time ex gratia payment of $20,000 as the compensation package for Agent Orange exposure at CFB Gagetown. [ 87 ]

On July 12, 2005, Merchant Law Group LLP on behalf of over 1,100 Canadian veterans and civilians who were living in and around the CFB Gagetown filed a lawsuit to pursue class action litigation concerning Agent Orange and Agent Purple with the Federal Court of Canada. [ 88 ]

On August 4, 2009, the case was rejected by the court due to lack of evidence. The ruling was appealed. [ 89 ] [ 90 ]

• bohm
    bohm

pson: it point to a different url.

actually it is quite similar in the sence it does not present any evidence in favor of the hypothesis this thread is about: chemicals being sprayed over (amongst other things) PPs house.

and for the 117th time, no matter how trustworthy or untrustworthy "the guvernment" is, it does not follow you can put your brain in a jar of pickles and assume any random conspiracy theory is true. that inference is simply to stupid. for instance, i am pretty sure you would NOT accept a hypothesis along the lines of "satan is behind the one world government".

• bohm
    bohm

talesin: better sources:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=14708

I feel my respond to you one page back is still relevant if you have not read it, btw. i wrote you a PM.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

have some fun with this bohm...

sorry about the link i'm on Mozilla......

http://www.rense.com/general82/chemit.htm

• bohm
    bohm

PSON: Have you read the study? Can/will you consider critisism leveled against the study if i keep it sober?

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

go for it.

personally, i think you could debunk the existence of air itself.

• bohm
    bohm

okay. Just a clarification at first. The MCL is in ug per litre (drinking water quality). So how do you go from what i suppose is gunk in an airfilter to ug per litre?

• Jack C.
    Jack C.

9/11 study: Air traffic affects climate

August 07, 2002 | Richard Stenger CNN

The thin wisps of condensation that trail jet airliners have a significant influence on the climate, according to scientists who studied U.S. skies during a rare interruption in national air traffic after the September 11 terrorist attacks.

During the three-day commercial flight hiatus, when the artificial clouds known as contrails all but disappeared, the variations in high and low temperatures increased by 1.1 degrees Celsius (2 degrees Fahrenheit) each day, said meteorological researchers.

While the temperature range is significant, whether the jet clouds have a net effect on global warming remains unknown.

"I think what we've shown are that contrails are capable of affecting temperatures," said lead scientist David Travis of the University of Wisconsin, Whitewater. "Which direction, in terms of net heating or cooling, is still up in the air."

In many ways, contrails behave in the same manner as cirrus clouds, thin high-altitude floaters that block out solar energy from above and trap in heat below.

As a result, they help reduce the daily range in daytime highs and nighttime lows. Contrails, by providing additional insulation, further reduce the variability.

With air traffic growing and contrails becoming more prevalent, the natural variation will further decline and could disrupt regional ecosystems, some scientists speculate.

Certain trees, crops and insect species depend on specific daily temperature variations for their survival.

In some ways, contrails differ from their natural brethren. Cirrus clouds let less heat out than in overall, producing a net increase in the Earth's temperatures, according to climate scientists. With contrail clouds, they said they are not so sure.

"Contrails are denser and block sunlight much more than natural cirrus clouds," said Travis, who with colleagues reported the findings this week in the journal Nature.

"And contrails are much more prevalent when the sun is out," he said. "When this is factored in, there is a possibility that they offset global warming, and this is what we are trying to determine now."

The researchers plan more studies to tackle that question, but they said they expect to rely on circumstantial evidence only.

"We can only hope that the September 11 tragedy never happens again," Travis said.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Well in this case, NOT seeing is believing.

Here it is October 5th, and I have not seen a single chemtrail in the skies over New York since I got back from vacationing in Canada on August 30th. The skies have been crystal clear blue, the fake wispy clouds are gone and the clouds we do have are fluffy and thick, pure white, and as well defined as I can ever remember seeing them....every single day, and every single night. Absolutely beautiful.

What a Co-Incidence, eh?

Right before I left for vacation, I looked up at the lines criss-crossing all over the skies and I said, "enough, you bastards". I feel as if I was not the only one, and the universe heard us.

......sooooooo,

There are two possibilities:

A: The atmospheric properties have miraculously reverted back to their pre-1990's state.

B. Whoever was spraying the chemtrails no longer has a reason to spray them.

If it is true that on August 23rd, the underground bases where the neocons were planning on hiding while they put on a fake alien invasion using holograms made possible by previously seeding the atmosphere with aluminum oxide reflective particles, and/or existing UFO/PLF (Physical Life-Form) technology, along with an ensuing nuclear battle that wipes out most life on the surface, were indeed destroyed by a faction within the Pentagon, then they must have decided that there is no need to waste any more money on chemtrails. Or maybe, our alien visitor friends simply told them to cease and desist with the shit, there's no more point in it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit