Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• sizemik
    sizemik

It does tend to rule out interruptions . . . LOL

DD? . . . can't get over how 'fitting'

PS . . . I feel kinda rude . . . like I'm ignoring you.

There was some good debate here and there on this thread . . . filter dude . . . filter.

• bohm
    bohm

pson:

Look, I don't think what I said was right, but I didn't start it. I'm human. I'm not going to be attacked and then bend over and say gimme some more or run away with my tail between my legs.

thats cool and all, but its a bit hard for the rest of us to understand when you angry and not responsible for the names you call other.

For instance, just in your last post you called me a cyberthug, that i use retarded lingo, that i am arrogant, that i am an ignoramus, i have my head in the sand, i have no clue and that i am an idiot and a close-minded ignorant belingerent moron.

Now, im going "geh, if i told PSON that i thought he was a close-minded arrogant clueless ignorant belingerent moron, i would properly be trying to make an insult". Notice i am not complayining, or feeling hurt --that would make me a pretty damn big hypocrit, wouldnt it?.

Furthermore i think that when you tell me i am a belingerent moron, thats different than me calling some random blogger you link to a basement-dwelling asshat and a human failure. Really. Both because basement-dwelling asshat blogger has worked *a tad* harder than me for earning the title (by, for instance, making vile unfounded accusations that may or may not hurt vaccination programs and actually kill people), and because basement-dwelling asshat blogger is not present on this site and i am not really saying it about him personally, but about the oppinions he reflect. (though i *do* think he is an asshat, no doubts there).

Back what I DO take personal, in the sence of becoming aggitated and frustated, is that you STILL choose to go down the path of de-railing this thread instead of addressing the evidence. WTC redux!

Have you read any of the scientific litterature on the topic yet? its linked from here, for crying out loud, and it destroy your arguments.

• still thinking
    still thinking

What are you waiting for wannabefree....get on your roof...and check it out!...

• bohm
    bohm

wannabefree: Do you have a 8.2 megapixel camera and a degree in engineering? I think if you take a picture and post it on facebook, THAT should convince ANYONE Who are not actively part of the conspiracy that chemtrails is real!

there is just no other explanation!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Bugger!!...thats right...I wasn't supposed to be recommending getting on a roof .....flashbacks huh!

bohm...I dunno...but I'm sensing a bit of cynicism in your last post...

Prodigal Son....I don't think anyone is wrong all the time...gotta keep an open mind. I like your posts...at least they are interesting...

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I have a dear friend [and she is a dear friend indeed] who believes this same garbage, claiming to KNOW the difference between Contrails and Chemtrails. She often points them out to me. We live in farmland USA. If our government [or some other] was interested in affecting large portions of our society with large expensive and expansive chemical dispersions into the atmosphere - why would they bother with it HERE of all places? We have no disproportionate health issues here than anywhere else - our climate is pretty much the same as it has been for a hundred years - no major outbreaks of diseases of which I am aware.

I just keep asking her this: "Why would they do that? Why here? What is the goal of spending billions of dollars on this 'project'? Can you prove using Socratic and other scientific methods that this is really happening here or anywhere else?"

I am concerned, honestly, with the lack of honest skepticism among so many. Seems as if we as a people should just change our title to sheeple, get in line, and accept whatever is doled out to us. This is alarming to me, especially among those who have already once escaped from a system of mind-control that took away our ability to think/reason/examine.

Jeff

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

The question has been asked here, about the magnitude of this operation any why nobody comes forward. Do you have any idea how many nefarious programs the Pentagon has going on? A large percentage of these chemtrails are dispersed by military aircraft. Does our government have the reputation of telling the people what they are doing? Does the CIA conduct illegal black-ops? Do black-ops even exist? If your answer is no, God help you.

A few years a go my pilot friend told me about a new requirement that was passed for the airline industry, in fact for any planes that fly at high altitudes, sometime in the mid-90's it became necessary to purchase and add an ice-inhibitor to the fuel called P.R.I.S.T. Well, they can put anything they bloody well please into that stuff and nobody would know a damn thing. They could have the private sector poisoning us and make a huge profit off of it at the same time. How ingenius.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_system_icing_inhibitor

• bohm
    bohm

pson:

Well, they can put anything they bloody well please into that stuff and nobody would know a damn thing

unless someone, uh, checked what was in it. I might be wrong, but i think thats what modern chemistry and mass spectrometry is about.

Still avoiding all the scientific litterature on contrails... who need science when one can just think up the answers!

• bohm
    bohm

why not just go all the way and claim cola contain chemicals designed to kill people? both things can be bought in a store.

heck, why not just claim EVERYTHING contain (chemtrail) chemicals?

HI-FLASH™ Anti-Icing Fuel Additive

“The fuel additive pilots ask for by name!”

• sizemik
    sizemik

We have contrails down here in NZ . . . frequently at this time of year because it's winter. Sometimes they linger for hours and dissapate slowly forming a band . . . and slowly move offshore. 1 contrail . . . maybe two at any one time (it's a small country) Our Airforce simply does not have the aircraft to perform chemical spraying at high altitude. They are commercial airliners . . . we only have three airports in the South Island. They travel from one to the other. There is simply no way they can be performing a clandestine spraying operation . . . but they display the same characteristics as your "chemtrails" . . . ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit