Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• shamus100
    shamus100

Aw shit, prodgical son, you clearly have fallen and can't get up.

You see, this is why I stopped coming here - frigging nitwits like this. Like really, they just hang out on the net because if they told their friends (not that they probably have too many) they would never call them again.

I get it, I get it. Um hip, um hip. ;(

• talesin
    talesin

the governments do all kinds of evil shit that we don't know about --- testing chemicals on soldiers and prison inmates, lying about the dangers of tobacco for DECADES, DROPPING A-BOMBS ON JAPAN!!! they could care LESS about human life ,,, sooo....

I'm skeptical,,, and who knows???

maybe they are dosing the atmosphere with something ... who knows wtf may be profitable to the ruling class,,, maybe they are screwing with the weather, maybe they are 'testing' some chemical,,, or maybe it's nothing but our imaginations run wild,,, but mocking someone who is concerned about this,,, AND an engineer (and I've worked with literally dozens of engineers over my life; they are the most sensible, pragmatic and fun people for a profession that I could imagine) is just RUDE, and a couple of you ( you know who you are *cough, cough* bohm *cough cough* botch) need to be put in the corner for being incredible MOCKING asses on this thread.

t

• sizemik
    sizemik

If it doesn't outrage you that they are doing this to us, I think I would worry a little bit less about having to "prove" this. Why not just trust your eyeballs?

If I was outraged by the "fact" that they were "doing this to us" . . . I would do whatever it takes to prove it. I do not trust my eyeballs. That's just me. But therein lies the difference perhaps.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Unshackled: If YouTube videos are all the evidence required, then we can also conclude our skies are littered with alien spacecraft, Bigfoot rules the forests, and double rainbows are a miracle.

Woah, woah, woah.... what're you tryin' to say, "Unshackled"... if that's your real name? You tellin' me that double rainbows don't mean something special? What if they're all the way? Explain that, hotshot.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Really, are these conspiracy losers just losers or just nuts? It is one or the other.

www.prisonplanet.com Viewer discretion is advised.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Thou shalt not trust thine eyeballs.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm waiting for the chemical engineer to come in and say something.

In fact, Billlytheexbethelite is a chemical engineer (thanks to yours truly). Maybe he can pipe in and say something, not that he has the time for these morons.

• unshackled
    unshackled
    What if they're all the way? Explain that, hotshot.

Wait wait...all the way? ALL the way double rainbows! I have no answer. OMG...What does this mean?

• shamus100
    shamus100

This thread is a perfect demonstration as to the effects of ACID. You do it once and this is what happens to you. BEWARE!

• sizemik
    sizemik

the governments do all kinds of evil shit that we don't know about

No argument there tal . . .

But we have a choice . . . either we live with the maybe's and get on with life enjoying our apathy . . . or we get off our ass and find the evidence . . . bleeting from the mountaintops about maybe's will only stir a debate with no action . . . we've all got two eyes two arms two legs . . . somebody needs to prove it before anyone else will listen . . . nobody's going to react to conjecture and run off and do the job for us. The WTS had me doing that for years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit