Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• shamus100
    shamus100

This is like a scoobie-doo mystery that got solved.

Only there are arrogant monkeys instead of funny puppydogs, and strange Dilbert people. :D

• bohm
    bohm

shamus: from this thread, i could speculate that certain people are better off in their lawn chairs when they are sky high on acid than they are in front of a computer .

• sizemik
    sizemik

Unlike contrails which can be slow to dissapate . . . ACID has no lasting effects . . . moderation is the key.

Just protecting the good name of ACID from conspiratorial demonisation.

sizemik: 70's child [class]

• shamus100
    shamus100

Good point, Bohm. :D Perhaps it is a lack of acid, not an abundance.

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

does anybody's memorys still work?

when i was a child watching planes in the sky, they left disapating contrails behind them. not lingering chemtrails.

i don't know when it began but i would say the lingering trails started in the late 90's. can you remember?

and it is now that everyone is starting to notice.

has anyone typed "chemtrails" into google and looked at the pages of images?

anyone noticed how everyone is looking down at their cellphones nowadays instead of looking at what is going on around them?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Or maybe there are more planes in the air - like, a lot more! Unlike the good ol' us of a, the rest of the world is BOOMING! There is a lot more air traffic.

** schoobiedoo! ** :D

• sizemik
    sizemik

Perhaps it is a lack of acid, not an abundance.

An Acid shortage can be stressful

• Twitch
    Twitch

ScoobySnax!

(no drug references in those sequences,..)

• shamus100
    shamus100

HEY! Drugs are bad... mkay....

• bohm
    bohm

does anybody's memorys still work? when i was a child watching planes in the sky, they left disapating contrails behind them. not lingering chemtrails.

i don't know when it began but i would say the lingering trails started in the late 90's. can you remember?

Scientists described contrails which "lingered" back in the 70s (and earlier) as i have documented. it was not even a mystery back then, when people wore disco clothes and sideburns was the rage. So it is in fact you who remember wrongly.

has anyone typed "chemtrails" into google and looked at the pages of images?

have you tried to type in "contrail dissipation" into google scholar?

anyone noticed how everyone is looking down at their cellphones nowadays instead of looking at what is going on around them?

Would you say you have been doing an investigation of the scientific litterature on contrails, or have you just had your nose stuck in your cellphone, using google images to look at chemtrails without bothering investigating what you was really looking at?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit