Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• bohm
    bohm

PSON, do you believe the amazing batshittery in that blog (oh surprice, another crazy blag!) or do you have a sence of humor after all and is pulling my leg?

for the love of god, dont tell me you read this crap and think it make you smarter:

" Many scientific theories attempt to explain that humans have arrived at this current level of evolution based on Darwinian “natural selection”. This is entirely false. There has been nothing “naturally selected” in the manipulated direction of the human species on this planet for over 5,500 years. Extraterrestial involvement has always been a part of the human genetic material and purposed evolution in the creation of this planet."

• talesin
    talesin

talesin:

:-) then. BUT

you: "Einstein would be ashamed and horrified at you calling yourselves educated ... and sooooo CLOSED-MINDED..."

me: "Given you said albert einstein would be horrified at me"

you again: I didn't say that, so you're misquoting ... :)

Am i misquoting you because i left out "ashamed"? I dont get that... You write black on white einstein would be horrified at me.

errrmm,,, bohm,....

I checked all the pages of this thread ,,,, JUST TO MAKE SURE

I never said ANY OF THESE THINGS

You are a fraud and a liar --- you have now proved it!!!

Sorry for you, and I don't to throw stuff in people's faces, but you asked for it, and favour returned.

xoxo

and eff you!!!

tal

• bohm
    bohm

talesin:

I checked all the pages of this thread ,,,, JUST TO MAKE SURE I never said ANY OF THESE THINGS

Am i completely oblivious?

To all the UN-believers, who are ARROGANT enough to believe that current science is the ONLY science (remember, it was only 100 years ago that doctors had no knowledge of viruses ... ha,, you arrogant believers of CURRENT science....

It was the 50s,,, when science laughed at "string theory", which has now been proven ..

so open your frickin minds,,, HELLO!!!

Einstein would be ashamed and horrified at you calling yourselves educated ... and sooooo CLOSED-MINDED...

not usually harsh I am .. but, needs to be said ... GET A LIFE!~ or do some REALresearch before you start mocking people.

t

• talesin
    talesin

bohm

you r right - i am wrong

whatever I say is wron

I humbly apologize -- everything I say is wrong,,,,

thank you and good night

now will you please kindly STFU!!

ciao, baby

\

• sizemik
    sizemik

I have no problem with those with alternative views, concerns and beliefs . . . I most often take them seriously and read them in their entirety . . . go away . . . and spend no small amount of time thinking and researching.

Then I return and present my findings . . . ask further questions etc etc. . . . go away . . . do more research . . . and present further material.

Additionally, in becoming a pilot, I've developed a reasonable knowledge of aircraft and meteorology over many years.

Then I find that those with alternative views haven't taken a blind bit of notice . . .

They are more interested in arguing with certain ones and blindly pushing the same old shit . . . to which I have offered valid and factual alternatives.

And I'm left feeling like they've only wasted my time . . . and are not actually looking for the truth at all.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

• talesin
    talesin

ps, I am sorry if this hurts your feelings, and I am wrong for being so nasty to you,,, I am sorry that I let you push my bttons ,, I'm sure that in another reality we would be friends.

(((((bohm)))))

• bohm
    bohm

talesin: but you have not been nasty to me...

i totally dont get any of this... i think it was fair to point out i didnt just make up a false quote by you. its a very small deal all of this.

Zzzzz...*

• Twitch
    Twitch

@sizemik

I hear ya and agree with your earlier analysis of certain assertions/observations made, with reasonable alternate explanations.

You presented your case well though it was essentially ignored, but not by all. I'm not as informed or experienced in the field but have a layperson's interest in science and flight as well. I know next to nothing about chemtrail theories and thus did not step into the foray. But it's been an interesting trainwreck of a thread, lol.

Without delving into the matter, I'd have to agree with the point made that similar to the fake moon landing theory, anoperation of this magnitude and malcious intent would involve too many people to keep quiet and the volume of direct evidence and testimony would be all too evident and irrefutable. Law of averages in a sense. This doesn't seem to be the case here. I would concede that there have been and likely are weather related and scientific experiments carried out.

Also, bohm has made some good points as well and seems to have honed his rapier like wit to a fine edge, the cerebus of reason incarnate even. lmfao

• sizemik
    sizemik

Twitch . . . you are very kind.

My reason for existing is reaffirmed.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    My reason for existing is reaffirmed.

Live long and prosper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit