Chemtrails, Seeing is believing.

by pedal power 482 Replies latest social current

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

chemtrails are a reality. it's the one conspiracy that is happening right in front of you everyday around the world.

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/shieldproject.html

the main page has more than you would like to know.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh trust me, if someone could give me one molecule of evidence I would take it more seriously.

Until then continue to fail. ;) Blame me, blame satan, blame Jehovahs Witnesses, just remember: It's never your fault.

That paranoia is a real real bitch.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

sorry I usually don't post unless I read all the posts but 13 pages is a bit much for me... so let me tell you my story of chemtrais...

So I had the wackiest MIL on earth... One night after work I went over to there house... a whole 15 feet away from my house... to watch tv I think to watch 60 min or something...

Here I am on the couch and my MIL decides to get on the "bike" machine and starts peddling away....

like that seen on the wisard of ozz...

Then out of the blue she looks all upset and yells "did you see those Chemtrails today they are all over the place?" I was like WTF?

Then she makes us turn off 60 Min and watch this DVD about Chemtrails.... My ex and I said we will watch it later....

so later we watch this DVD and I laughted through the entire thing... after that I though any one that thinks Chemtrails are to be of concern is 100% loonie...

I must add after my MIL learned about these Chemtrails her blood pressure would go up every time she looked in the sky and saw plane streams... it was so funny I would watch her look up from the car and she would get SO nervous.

This being in WV so if there is any population control I just don't think WV is the target? just saying not many of us here....

oh and Prince the new JW believes in Chemtrails so my thought are proved. You must be 100% insane!

• shamus100
    shamus100

I watched this 911 conspiracy video, and it was like comedy it was so preposterous, Found Sheep.

For real, it's an illness. I understand that things were different a long time ago, and people have the right to ask questions, but to say that it is reality with no proof other than idiot made websites is just as bad as being a Jehovahs Witness. Show me the frigging beef! Oh wait, no beef, I'm crazy, a bully.

Um, okay.

• bohm
    bohm

strymeckirules: the main page has more than you would like to know.

indeed. for instance the tale of how the author descended into paranoia and finally committed suicide. its really sad, he had a family.

what it lack --and here is a common thread-- is evidence that what appears to be paranoid scriblings is actually more than that.

• sizemik
    sizemik
    http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/shieldproject.html . . . strymeckirules

One of the motivations for the existence of chemtrails presented here, is the Population Explosion . . . citing mainly the African Countries where birth control measures are lacking . . . but at the same time acknowledging the benefits of China's one-child policy.

On this matter . . . I have the following questions . . .

1. ) If the problem exists predominantly in Africa . . . why are chemtrail sightings found almost exclusively in North America and Europe? (http://chemtrailsmap.com/)

2. ) If the population in these areas is being threatened through rising numbers against a static food supply . . what possible role could aerial spraying of chemicals play in addressing this problem?

3. ) If the answer to 2. ) is to promote depopulation artificially . . . why kill starving people? . . . is euthanasia necessary?

4. ) If the answer to 2. ) is for the purpose of say, sterilisation . . . would not simply promoting birth control and supplying birth control methods eg: condoms (which are relatively cheap and is taking place on some level already) . . . be cheaper and less complicated than clandestine aerial spraying and it's high cost?

In short, I cannot fathom any possible, logical connection between Population Control and Aerial Spraying . . . perhaps somebody could explain?

• bohm
    bohm

sizemik: As i understood the link, he mainly seem to suggest chemtrail being used to stabalize the ozone layer which he believed was about to be destroyed. Ie. he believed there would be a 90% chance humans went extinct in 20 years (his numbers) without chemtrail.

Chemtrail, he believe, will kill about 2 billion people but prevent that by somehow blocking out UV.

" . If this is being done for the reasons you say, then why are other chemicals being used, why are different sprays being used?

Correcting the ecological damage that mankind has done has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE. We are relatively new to this notion of terraforming on a real scale. That is what we are doing, Terraforming. We are trying to recreate the ideal life-sustaining conditions on a dying planet. We have never done this before, not intentionally. We are testing and trying different methods. Granted, if we do nothing 89% of all species will go extinct and humanity stands a high chance of not surviving through two more generations (or less). However the idea of 2 billion casualties death and permanent injury is not easy to swallow either."

• bohm
    bohm

actually that link do make very depressive reading.. I think a case can be made he IS a death-victim attributable to chemtrail.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Well if he's right . . . then bring them on!

However, the entire hypothesis is ludicrous . . . as is the use of the term "terraforming" . . . manipulating the biosphere is not "terraforming" in any sense of the word. I've never seen it relate to anything other than surface modification.

And why aren't the great majority of environmental / atmospheric scientific communities saying the same . . . or have they been silenced by the Govt. too?

• bohm
    bohm

sizemik: I think his idea is this: we have fucked up the planet. Chemtrail is the only thing that can save us. But chemtrail will kill a lot of people, therefore it is being done in secret.

But his thinking is very convoluted and I doubt the webpage --a serious of email i think-- really has one unifying idea. like i wrote, the webpage begin with a notice that he has committed suicide.

to say something positive for a change: the Chemtrails hypothesis is slightly more plausible than the plot in Core. I would say in terms of plausability, its a bit like Core without the whales.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit