To the Houshold of God, Israel... and those who go with...

by AGuest 121 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

Of course you aren't a demon Shelby you aren't Tinkerbell either..........

• AGuest
    AGuest
    So they aren't "there yet." What's the rush?

No rush for ME, dear Sab. This thread was started, as it STATES, in order to answer some's questions. Because more than one had the same question, I sought to expedite responses by posting. Some apparently thought that was a "crime"... and so the back and forth began. Now, you've posted your "response" - your belief. On a thread I started, where I posted what I believe. How are we different in that?

you aren't Tinkerbell either..........

Lordy, no, dear designs: Tinkerbell flies (and I cannot) but can't speak (and I can). She can't type, either, but even if she could apparently the only one who could understand/translate is Peter Pan (well, maybe the Lost Boys, too, but I don't recall). And... most importantly... she doesn't exist (but I do).

Peace, chickens!

SA, on her own...

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Shelby's style of expressing herself is different, I have to really concentrate to understand what she's saying. And I don't always understand all of it.

But, she always makes me think differently about each topic and I appreciate that.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good morning (((Shelby!)))..

I`m amused at the number of people who don`t understand the title of a thread..

Whats less amusing is my 4 kbps download speed..LOL!!..

I`m trying to install a new driver to get my computer to work properly..

It`s installing at the Speed of Smell..

...................;-)...OUTLAW

• sabastious
    sabastious
    No rush for ME, dear Sab.

You said that they SHOULD know better. Why should they? They will either figure it out or they will not given their genetics and circumstance. That's why the Bible talks about the separation of the sheep and the goats, correct? God does the sorting, in His own due time, based on our actions here.

Using the word "should" implies that these people have what is needed to "know" and are choosing not too for some reason; personal or not. With many humans I have witnessed a certain event in their life is what turns the tide within their minds. Until the life cycle is complete there are no "shoulds."

That is why I asked "what's the rush?" Because if one has the tools, and the know how, to build the House and is sitting on the tailgate smokin' dope one needs a fire lit under his ass, right? Then again, if one is sitting on the tailgate smokin' dope while one waits for material to arrive the responsibility meter drops dramatically.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Whats less amusing is my 4 kbps download speed..LOL!!..

4kbps! You're right there's nothin' comical about that!

-Sab

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Sab,

Its funny you mention that because, for a while I was "struggling" with this whole thing of "preaching".

I don't preach, though I have been told that I do.

I always thought that, at best, I was an "apologetic" and to be honest I am very uncomfortable with the whole preaching thing because it almost makes me feel "responsible" for "saving people", know what I mean?

And NO ONE is responsible for that b ecause NO ONE can save ANYONE.

It is not up for ANYONE here to lead anyone to anywhere, the best we can do is NOT be "stumbling blocks" or maybe, if we are really good, we can be "guides" that lead by example and point the way.

Beyond that, it is up to the individual and Christ, not US.

The apostles preached the world and not everyone believed, heck The WORD preached THE WORD and not everyone believed !

• sabastious
    sabastious
    And NO ONE is responsible for that b ecause NO ONE can save ANYONE.

Really? So when it's all said and done and God looks back at how we all interconnected with each other he could never come to the conclusion that someone came to righteousness because of someone else?

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    It is not up for ANYONE here to lead anyone to anywhere.

No caveat?

-Sab

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Really? So when it's all said and done and God looks back at how we all interconnected with each other he could never come to the conclusion that someone came to righteousness because of someone else?

Some would argue that those chosen are chosen.

I don't believe in predestination in THAT way, and I do believe that we do have SOME influence, but that it is due to US that another is saved?

No, I don't think so.

No caveat?

Emptor?

;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit