To the Houshold of God, Israel... and those who go with...

by AGuest 121 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

I cannot "save"... anyone, dear designs (peace to you!).. I cannot even "save" myself. But I'm not here TO "save" anyone. If you would take a moment to re-read the title, the post was to those ALREADY "saved" - Israel and those who go with. Someone asked some questions of me... and I simply responded. This was a general post to the board... or to the world. It just happened to OCCUR on a public forum. But it was to a specific group.

Now, if some don't feel they are OF that group... then perhaps they should exercise some restraint... and NOT OPEN/READ the thread. If some believe it WAS addressed to them, but disagree with the contents... so what? I share what I am permitted/directed to share... whether folks hear... or refrain.

Goodness, dear one, as dear PSacto (the greatest of love and peace to you!) stated... NO ONE has to take MY word for ANY of what I post (well, excluding stuff personal to me). For the most part, I TELL you my Source, even include backup most of the time... and so you are MORE than welcome to test it out YOURSELF. That you CHOOSE not to do so... is, well, your choice, isn't it... and not MY fault?

Agree. Disagree. I truly do not care. No, seriously. I do not. Because it is NOT my information. I share it because I love the One who gives it to me... and he loves Israel (and, as a result, so do I)... and so allows me to share it with them. So, I do. Out of love and nothing more. Again, whether they hear or refrain.

Some of you have me mixed up with those who make a living sharing "inspired utterances." Believe me, my Lord takes VERY good care of me so that I don't have that motive. I have no church, need no donations, and don't need followers. C'mon... how in the world could I keep up with followers? I have a fairly busy life of my own (when I'm not recuperating). I work FULL time (which, for me, is a 50-60 hour week), and sometimes go to school... full-time... as well. As well as study for various exams, etc. My professional resume in online (because I used to sit on the Rent Board, so as a "public official" it was posted), so you can check that out for yourself.

I do this as a SERVANT, dear one... not one to BE served. I realize, given the history and track record of religion, especially the WTBTS, many cannot grasp that truth. But it is the truth. I understand the fear and trepidation... the skepticism and cynicism. It is LOGICAL, RATIONAL, and certainly to be expected, under the circumstances.

BUT... you would do the same thing, if you were in my shoes. Regardless of what others thought of you. Because due to LOVE... you would know that you had no other choice. And so what others thought... or said... about you really wouldn't make a difference or deter you. Because it's not about you and THEM; it's about you... and him.

Again, I bid you peace!

YOUR servant... and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest
    'Come take life's water Free' See this is part of the contradiction in Christian theology.

It is, as many so-called "christians" theologically teach "christianity", dear designs (again, peace to you!), true. Which is why I wanted to know the TRUTH. BECAUSE of the contradictions (how can you have love... and have annihilation of little children, etc.?). Many didn't make sense to me. Should I now deny, however, that I've been SHOWN the truth... BY the Truth... when I have (as to both)?

Free would be universal salvation or not putting the human race through the vicissitudes of a god whose spends most of his or her time being jealous and vindictive (according to what Christians warn us about and what we have all read in the Bible for decades).

If you look at Christ... who is the image of God, His very representation... His SON... who said, "I do nothing of my own initiative, but just as I see the Father doing..." and "I do the will of my Father"... and "I came to bear witness to the TRUTH"... do you see ANY of these things? Who did he harm? Of whom was he jealous? When was he vindictive? See Christ, dear one... and you see God. See?

But you DON'T see... not because he isn't allowing you or not revealing himself to you... but because you don't WANT to see. YOU are choosing your blindness - he is not imposing it upon you.

'Jump through the hoop, ok now jump through this other hoop I'm not happy yet' Zeus Redux

That's what you've been told by false christs and false prophets... and perhaps read... per the false pen of the scribes. The works and conduct of ALL of which has been condemned. STOP listening to man, dear one. CHOOSE to stop. Just let go, wipe the slate completely clean (as to all you've heard and read about with regard to the Most Holy One of Israel)... and start over. Starting with the Truth.

I hope this helps and, again, I bid you peace!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• designs
    designs

Oh don't charm yourself. Seeing the different theologies of the Bible and Christianity is simple. There's no special aura that's needed to understand anything in the Bible, Zip Nada. See again this is part of the self-delusion that occurs. Its the I'm Special Crowd. The Bishops, the Popes, the Clergy, the Born Againers, the Charismatics then on and on it goes...........

There is not one thing in the Bible that requires any special Moon shinning on your brain to figure out........

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Hey Shell, thanks for sharing..... I float through occassionally to see what's happening.

Love to you and your household, hope your well and truly on the mend.

xxxxxxxxx

• AGuest
    AGuest

Now, if I may return to the task at hand:

Asalaam Alaikum SA.

Salaam alaikum and peace to you and your household, as well, dear Strym! First, let me apologize for the delay/deviation. There were some things that required responding to (lest a delay be misconstrued as an avoidance – I’m sure you understand).

more questions...

Of course. I will respond, if I can, as I am permitted.

are we allowed to know the plan for the rest of the universe? is everything "on hold" till the human problem is sorted out?

That one I do NOT know, dear one. I could be that it’s not ours to know… or not ours to know YET. I truly do not know and have not heard.

is there new scrolls to be found or do we have enough?

(Smile)… no new scrolls, dear one. Contrary to the false WTBTS teaching (regarding “new” scrolls)… there really are only two: the Lamb’s Book of Life and the Book of Remembrance (of everyone’s deeds, good and bad, excluding those in union with Christ – which has an “addendum” of sorts - what is said by whom about the Most Holy One of Israel). Both were started from Cain and Abel; however, the addendum began much later.

does isaiah 52:14 have to do with christ's physical apperance? does he not look like a typical human?

YES, it does! And… no, he didn’t look typical.... then (nor will he in the future). N ot typical, then, in that he appeared very “afflicted” (which meant there was NO way he could be a king, as far as Israel was concerned!). This was because whenever he healed someone he took their “sin” (infirmity) of their flesh into his. Imagine what that would do to a human body – his had everything from leprosy, to lameness, to unstopping blood flow… blindness… and more in it. He looked a MESS! So much so that when they cam to seize him, the guards fell back upon seeing him. Remember, Israel prided itself on being a physically “clean” people… and so to have something THIS afflicted claiming to be their king was unthinkable!

Isaiah 52 does not just refer to his appearance as a human, though. It is a warning to us as to his literal appearance, as well. It will be something absolutely unexpected (hence, the propagandic images of him appearing tall, strapping, handsome, even blonde/blue-eyed in some instances). He is NOT human… and so will not APPEAR as human. He simply put on a human FORM so as to reside with man for a bit.

But, unlike startling Israel when he appeared in the flesh, the NEXT time he will startle MANY nations. Because “what has NOT been told to them… they will ACTUALLY see.” My exhortation to YOU is to not expect anything “pretty.” Because that is NOT going to happen. I have learned, however, that one way to get THROUGH it is to listen to his VOICE… and not concern myself with his outward appearance – what he LOOKS like. If more of Israel had exercised just enough FAITH to do this… the situation may have turned out a little differently for them.

what is adam and eve's fate?

I do not know, dear one, truly. I DO know that they will be resurrected (because it will be a resurrection of the righteous AND the unrighteous). But I do not know if it is to life… or judgment. I believe it will be to life… because I believe they repented. I base that on the man Abel was, and that they were given a son to replace him, Seth. Who also was not like Cain (who murdered his brother). The Most Holy One of Israel shows mercy… to whomever HE wishes to show it. Adham is His Son.

I cannot imagine, then, that His mercy won’t extend to His own son, especially if that son was repentant (think, prodigal son)… or that my Lord’s sacrifice and blood would not extend to Adham (and Eve) and “cover” their error, as well. The WTBTS teachings re Adham choosing to sin, being perfect when he did, etc., notwithstanding. I have NOT been told by my Lord… nor have I read... anything that suggests Adham is also hurled into the Lake of Fire. So… I have hope for him (and Eve). Besides, Eve was deceived, so why should she be cut off forever?

I believe (but do not know, as I have not heard) that, given what I now know about God and Christ, Adham WILL be returned to life… so that he will KNOW that his life was mercifully saved… by his brother. And that he will be utterly and absolutely grateful to that… and serve his brother… without reservation… as a result. I base this on what I know about the Most Holy One of Israel, the Holy One of Israel… and what I have come to learn about Adham, what he did, and why. He attempted to exalt himself… and was brought down, humbled. But I don’t think such “bringing down” means everlastingly. But, again, I really don’t know, so please do NOT put faith in what I’ve stated here on the matter. It is purely my thoughts… and purely speculation.

does elijah return?

In the flesh, yes. He has already appeared... in the spirit, though... a couple/few times. First, through John the Baptist. It was the spirit of Elijah that “dwelled” with John in his vessel. That spirit has since dwelled in others (though I am not at liberty to name them). But Elijah (“my God is JAH”)… will return, himself, in the first resurrection. The one of those who belong to Christ… but have died by the time he returns.

thanks for the responses.

You are MOST welcome, dear one, truly! Again, I apologize for the detour, but I hope I have been able to help; of course, though, you should consider going to the same Source, Christ himself. You can ask these same questions and, if you LISTEN… receive answers to them. You cannot listen cursorily or distractedly, though. You must want to HEAR when he answers… and then put FAITH… in what you hear.

Again, I bid you peace!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

I'm not a "demon", dear designs (again, peace to you!). Nothing to be fearful of. Not trying to convert you... or mislead you. So no need to go on the defense (I know, I know, you THINK you're putting up an offense; truly, you're not). I only responded to what you posted/asserted and did so in truth.

Peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dear NL... and all of you others... the greatest of love and peace to you and your households... and thank you for your kindness and kind words. Thank you for your loyalty. These folks know you don't have to defend me; what they don't get is love often prompts loyalty. Unfortunately, they understand neither because they lack both. Someone else might say, "Let's just pray for them, shall we?" but that would be so... ummmm... "christendom-like", wouldn't it? Of course, all of us are more than welcome to do that... individually and privately... is we are so moved (by our Lord or by OUR love). But what they say and do is to be expected, isn't it? And it only serves to make US "happy, does it not?

So please do not concern yourselves for me, for I take our Lord's words greatly to heart:

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

Since we're not to call attention to our "gifts of mercy" (i.e., helping the sick, feeding the hungry, welcoming strangers, etc.), he CANNOT be talking about those "good deeds", can he? Rather, he had to be speaking of something else... something that stands out as a "light"... so that other can SEE our [good] deeds... and praise God.

So, even if what I share causes some to insult, persecute, slander and defame me, if it causes others to PRAISE JAH... then I am doing what I'm supposed to be doing. And there are "rewards" for that now (such insults, slander, etc.)... and then. I endure the ones now, for the one then.

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of our God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and the love and peace of His Son and Christ the Holy Spirit and Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH)... be upon you... and your entire households... to time indefinite.

YOUR servant, sister, and fellow slave of Christ... to time indefinite,

SA

• sabastious
    sabastious
    In essence, one has to recognize… and acknowledge… that one is lacking. I certainly was, in a great many things. BUT… because I LISTENED… I have received all that he promised, or at least a “token” of such things, by means of an anointing with holy spirit.

Accepting the gift of life comes along with acceptance of a force greater than you and I. There is no need to "accept" that we fall short of that power because it goes without saying. I would caution everybody, including me, not to fall into the trap of Depressive Thinking. It is one of our distinguishable limitations and can be facilitated by the realization of the power, or mystery, of God. Know your place as something special within the awe inspiring framework of the Plan.

-Sab

• AGuest
    AGuest
    There is no need to "accept" that we fall short of that power because it goes without saying.

It SHOULD go without saying, dear Sab (peace to you!), but surely you recognize that it that isn't always the case. Indeed, some don't even recognize that power... and some who do don't recognize that they fall short... or how.

I was among the latter. And I don't mean in the manner taught by the WTBTS. I was... and am... a sinner. But that doesn't throw me out of the running. It just makes me aware... and grateful... for the mercy that is available... and that even I can be shown it. As can ANYONE. I have been. In that light, I personally am only "special" in that I have received such mercy, see it manifest in my life every day, and get to tell others of its availability. And... particularly... from Whom.

For ME, there is no greater privilege.

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• sabastious
    sabastious
    It SHOULD go without saying, dear Sab (peace to you!), but surely you recognize that it that isn't always the case. Indeed, some don't even recognize that power... and some who do don't recognize that they fall short... or how.

So they aren't "there yet." What's the rush?

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit