To the Houshold of God, Israel... and those who go with...

by AGuest 121 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

You can find other Christian "authorities" who will give different answers to these questions- Harold Camping says he is just an 89 year old humble teacher- maybe we should ask him to answer these questions.

• AGuest
    AGuest

My dear sisters in Christ... the greatest of love and peace to you (and yours)... and thank you for your kind words! Please, do not worry about those who comment sarcastically or with malice. I knew that would occur (when doesn't it?). That they even opened the thread... let alone commented... however, is quite telling, given the title of the thread. They did because the title "called" to them (which is why I was instructed to do it that way). And so, contrary to their comments, they are looking for something. What they don't understand, yet, is that there isn't a something... but a someone.

To those who did so comment... peace to you, as well... and what you're searching for isn't here. HE isn't here. He would be in YOU, however, if you condescended to allow it. Unfortunately, you don't... and so are not able to "bear" the truth of these things. We all have free will, though, even to act like mules... which must be goaded before they will "come near." May you have ears... and get the sense of this truth: you opened the thread because you simply could NOT help yourself. It had nothing to do with your will. That you could not help yourself... is manifest... by your commenting. You really didn't have to... and no one would have been the wiser as to your taking a "peek". But you did, though, so... now all know that you did. No one to blame but yourselves.

Again, peace to you ALL!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest
    You can find other Christian "authorities" who will give different answers to these questions

Quite true, dear Moshe (peace to you!), although I am not an "authority". I am just a servant. The authority belongs to my Lord.

- Harold Camping says he is just an 89 year old humble teacher-

I don't know Mr. Camping (or of him)... but I'm not 89... nor am I humble (can't you tell?)... nor am I a teacher. Again, I am just a servant. No one needs to come to me and ask as to these things. They can go to Christ just as I did/do. Unfortunately, it's not that easy when one is yet a "babe." And so, houseservants are sometimes used to assist. Until the babe becomes "full grown"... which usually doesn't take but a sec...

maybe we should ask him to answer these questions.

I mean, if you're feelin' froggy... I'm sure he'd give you a moment or two...

Peace, dear one!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

@AGuest: Are the Scriptures in Acts (Acts 13:1,2 & Acts 10:19,20) also erroneous when they mention the Holy Spirit speaking in the first person? Do you get to choose what Scriptures are erroneous and which aren't?

• Honesty
    Honesty

Aguest, you make the claim that Jesus did not say, "baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit ."

You also proclaim the following:

In addition, what I shared is in the Bible; however, the false stylus of the scribes has done its work to change what was said... and truly meant... to support the teachings of man. It occurred when Matthew's account was translated from Aramaic (his languaged, and my Lord's as a human), to Greek.

Can you provide documented evidence to support your claims or do you expect people to take your 'inspired' word that what you claim is indeed fact?

• AGuest
    AGuest
    @AGuest: Are the Scriptures in Acts (Acts 13:1,2 & Acts 10:19,20) also erroneous when they mention the Holy Spirit speaking in the first person?

Ummmm... the Greek doesn't actually depict that, dear GO (peace to you!). Neither the word "hagios" (holy) or "pneuma" are capitalized. Because there were no capitals in the ancient Greek language. So, it was up to... well, pretty much whomever... to decide where words should be capitalized and where they shouldn't.

The confusion came when the scribes confused the term "spirit" (as in life force/breath) with "spirit" (as in spirit being). Hence, the confusion between God's holy spirit... and the Holy Spirit. One is blood/semen/breath (and thus, manifests as a "wind" from time to time, when it's blown)... and one is a spirit that is holy. The word "pneuma" means "breath" (hence, the English word, "pneumonia"), and is often confused with the word "ekpneo"... which applies with one dies... after having taking his/her last breath. Such one gave up THEIR spirit... or life force... which is not the same as GOD'S spirit (holy spirit) OR the Holy Spirit.

In the case of the verses you quoted:

Acts 10:19. 20 - It was the Holy Spirit (Christ) who spoke DIRECTLY to Peter (note, verse 19)... and then again THROUGH the holy spirit he had given Peter that in verse 20 (see John 1:27).

Acts 13:1, 2 - Same thing: Christ spoke to these through that same spirit.

It is the blood that SPEAKS, dear one, and when one has God's blood in them, by means of Christ... holy spirit... Christ speaks TO such one through that anointing. As well as directly (as he did with Peter, Saul, and John).

Something for you to ponder: why is the word shown in, say, the KJV as "Ghost" (as in the Holy Ghost) the EXACT same Greek word shown as "Spirit" (which is sometimes capitalized but not always preceded by "Holy")? The word... "pneuma"... is shown for BOTH of these... with and without the "hagio" (holy) preceding it. Who decided that it's "Ghost" in one instance... and "Spirit" in another? Keep in mind, in either case, it's "pneuma" (and without caps)... in Greek. Who chose the "translations" so that they are different?

Do you get to choose what Scriptures are erroneous and which aren't?

Absolutely not! I mean, how in the WORLD would I know??? No, dear one, I go by what my Lord tells me.

However, apparently many OTHERS choose which "scriptures" are erroneous and which aren't. For example, trinitarians. A prime example of that is that, on the one hand they say that the Bible is infallible, that Paul's teachings are accurate, and that the Holy Spirit is a third person in the "godhead." Yet, Paul wrote:

"Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty." 2 Corinthians 3:17

On what basis do such ones IGNORE that? What "authority" tells THEM... that this statement is NOT true? Finally, if the Holy Spirit is a third person... then that person cannot be anyone other than Michael, the [ark] angel who gave John the Revelation. Because God gave it to Christ... who gave it to an angel (spirit)... who gave it to John. Where, please tell me, is the "Holy Spirit" in the three-some? Yet, that angel said to John, when he fell down to worship at its feet:

"Do NOT do that. All I am is a FELLOW SLAVE of you and your brothers..."

Why didn't God give the vision to Christ... and Christ give to "the Holy Spirit" to give to John? Or God to "the Holy Spirit" to Christ to John? Why wasn't "the Holy Spirit" included in this most important task? He was: Christ... is the HOLY... Spirit. He is a spirit... and the HOLY One... of Israel.

I do not choose what to believe as true, dear GO... I listen to Christ, THE Truth (John 14:6) as well as the Holy Spirit... and let HIM tell me:

"You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. "But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life." John 5:39, 40 (Please read this in ANY version except the KJV, which states the word "Search" erroneously. You can check the Greek... or virtually every other bible version... if you don't believe me. Better yet, you can do what it SAYS... and go to Christ directly.)

Can you provide documented evidence to support your claims

I can as to the falsehood of the scribes' pen. Absolutely:

Jeremiah 8:8 - "How can you say, 'We [are] wise, And the law of the LORD [is] with us'? Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood."

Matthew 5:20 - "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds [the righteousness] of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."

Matthew 7:29 - "for He taught them as one having authority, and not as thescribes"

Matthew 9:3 - And at once some of the scribes said within themselves, "This Man blasphemes!"

Matthew 16:21 - From that time Jesus began to show to His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem, and suffer many things from the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised the third day.

Matthew 17:10 - And His disciples asked Him, saying, "Why then do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?"

Matthew 20:18 -

Matthew 21:15 -

The entire 23 rd Chapter of Matthew...

I could go on. Better yet, read here, starting with the Matthew 5:20 verse:

http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=scribes&t=NKJV

When you get to the bottom, click on the link for more... many more... verses. As for HOW their pens were false... meaning WHAT they changed... I've had to rely on my Lord for that. I mean, I wasn't there, in body OR in spirit... so I have to rely on One who was... in spirit, if not in body.

or do you expect people to take your 'inspired' word that what you claim is indeed fact?

Lordy, no, dear one! I don't "expect" anything. I am not anyone's leader. I am just a good-for-nothing-servant, doing what I ought to do... which is telling those who ask... or those to whom my Lord sends me... HIS truth. That some don't want it... or don't believe ME... is really nothing more than what it is. I don't take it personal. I mean, it's not like they can't go to HIM themselves to get validation. Which is what folks SHOULD be doing. For then, I wouldn't have to go, you know? Because then the prophecy at Jeremiah 31:33, 34 will be fulfilled and the NEW Covenant fully established (praise JAH!):

"But this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the JaHVeH: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the JaHVeH,' for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says JaHVeH. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

WHOO, Lordy... if ONLY!! Well, may it be so with ALL who are asking, wishing, seeking, and thirsting! And may EVERY living thing, every living BREATHING thing... praise JAH!

Again, peace to you both!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Since you know Greek so well, would you please give us some teaching examples of Koine Greek? Who gives you authority to speak to people as though they are inferior and you have an exclusive conduit to God?

Peace to you, bs

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

Asalaam Alaikum SA.

more questions...

are we allowed to know the plan for the rest of the universe? is everything "on hold" till the human problem is sorted out?

is there new scrolls to be found or do we have enough?

does isaiah 52:14 have to do with christ's physical apperance? does he not look like a typical human?

what is adam and eve's fate?

does elijah return?

thanks for the responses.

• still thinking
    still thinking

marking this thread......to read later.....of course...

• Honesty
    Honesty

Maybe Aguest overlooked this:

Aguest, you make the claim that Jesus did not say, "baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit ."

You also proclaim the following:

In addition, what I shared is in the Bible; however, the false stylus of the scribes has done its work to change what was said... and truly meant... to support the teachings of man. It occurred when Matthew's account was translated from Aramaic (his languaged, and my Lord's as a human), to Greek.

Can you provide documented evidence to support your claims or do you expect people to take your 'inspired' word that what you claim is indeed fact?

Then again, it may be highly possible that Aguest can't provide any evidence to support his/her claims.

As previously stated, Bullshit.

The smell precedes it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit