To the Houshold of God, Israel... and those who go with...

by AGuest 121 Replies latest jw friends

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    I think I have said why I disagree with Shel and her ramblings. She claims to get messages from Jesus and posts rambling messages. It's a clear sign of mental disturbance. I am not being nasty, just stating the obvious. Unfortunately, too many seem to want to ignore her while she's rocking in the corner laughing to herself.

Indeed and outside of being a certifed medical professional with experience in mental disorders ( which you may will be since I don't kno wyou), I don't think that your views and how you express them are anything other than spiteful.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

It's ok Shelby dear, I'm not jealous of a schiophrenic. I feel sorry for you, especially in that no one around you recognises this and thus you're not getting the help you need.

This is advice I'd give anyone claiming to hear voices and claiming to have some special knowledge or insight that isn't available to others.

• designs
    designs

PSac-

I think what we are commenting on is this 'stacking' of a discussion with built-in mind blocks, you know what we mean.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Des,

I understand that for most, the vast majority, personal revelation doesn't hold much water.

EVEN IF it could be proven that a person dpoes indeed speak to Christ, one must still "prove" that what one was saying is correctly understood and interpreted.

I am sure that Shel would be the first to agree and, since she has stated it herself at times, suggest that one TEST all they are being told/reading/hearing.

Personally, whether someone speaks to Christ or not, when I am told something I try to find you if it is correct, a legit interpretation and where that person is "coming from". I do this with believers and non-believers alike.

How many here, reading what Shel wrote, went back over the passages she mentioned and analysed them?

If you didn't then can you honestly say she is wrong? and if you did and believe her to be incorrect then fine.

The point is that, especially those that have come out of the WT, testing ALL that we know or think we know is NOT a bad thing and when someone comes up with something different, it may not be a bad thing to "see for oneself".

Remember, it was NOT DOING that from the beginning that kept so many of you in the WT to begin with.

Just saying.

• designs
    designs

True true...

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

The way I see it, you read what Shel, or anyone says, if you KNOW it is not the fact ( not think you do, but KNWO you do), then fine, dismiss it.

If you don't know, find out, read the passages, read what some say about them, a bit of research and come to the conclusion, whichever it may be, based on actuall research and understanding and not on pure dismissal because it sound "unconventional" or because it isn't what you want/think it to be.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

The fact that she claims it to come from a supernatural source, is enough to negate anything she says.

The ramblings and the claims to "hear" messages is enough for me to discern that she is a few roos short in the top paddock.

• designs
    designs

How many socalled 'Spirit Begotten Christians' come on JWN to save us. They hear voices, they claim divine guidence, they all have different versions of what the all important truth is that will save us. The list is pretty deep. We read their stuff, both to engage them and I suppose to remind ourselves of what we came through in our own journey to Freedom and Self-determination.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Maybe Aguest overlooked this:

I didn't, dear Honesty (again, peace to you!). I responded two posts (from me) up. There, I stated, as to your questions:

I can as to the falsehood of the scribes' pen. Absolutely:
    Jeremiah 8:8 - "How can you say, 'We [are] wise, And the law of the LORD [is] with us'? Look, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood."
    As for HOW their pens were false... meaning WHAT they changed... I've had to rely on my Lord for that. I mean, I wasn't there, in body OR in spirit... so I have to rely on One who was... in spirit, if not in body.

I understand if you missed that, because I do tend to post a lot. My sincere apologies for that, but I have a lot IN me, and. well... "Out of the heart's abundance, the mouth speaks (or fingers type, whatever - LOL!). As for your next question:

Do you channel with your particular 'Lord' or does he/she send you an email, exactly how do you correspond with him/her?

I have to say I'm a bit surprised at this question, given your tenure... and number of posts... on the board. It seems from that that you've been here awhile... and I have posted HOW I hear more times than I can count. I even did so recently (although I cannot remember which thread - I truly do NOT keep track of what I post. No reason for me to - once it's out there, it's out there). I realize that perhaps you've never read my posts (and not that you should), but I've often titled them as I did this one... and since you DID open this one... well, let's just it's a bit curious. With that said, however...

I don’t “channel” my Lord. I’m not a psychic or medium. Were I to “channel” him, it would either be a two-way communication between him and Israel (with me as “medium/mediator” – which is NOT the case), or a back and forth with me sending others’ messages/questions to him, then giving them his reply. Which is not permitted. And no, he doesn’t send me email (I assume you’re being sarcastic, but just in case you’re not…).

I simply hear him… first, because I LISTEN… and second, I hear more because, after having listened, I was given the “gift” of hearing spirits as part of my anointing. It is through that anointing that he speaks to me MORE – it’s like a direct(er) line. EVERYONE can hear… at the basic level, dear one. It’s just that not everyone LISTENS. Or, when they DO hear… they attribute it to every else, ANYTHING else, except Christ. Even “demons” (which is ridiculous because how is it that they can speak, yet, the One who was given ALL authority… in heaven AND on earth… cannot?).

If you are a Bible enthusiast, however (but perhaps not, I truly don’t know), the following might help to make it clear(er) for you (I am posting from the NKJV, for no particular reason other than folks here use so many different Bible versions that it seems, well, “neutral”. But any version should say basically the same thing):

“… the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.” John 10:3, 4

“Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.” John 10:7

“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.” John 10:27

Christ, the Word of God (John 1:14; Revelation 19:13), is ALIVE, dear one. He was dead… but then made alive. And God speaks THROUGH him:

God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son…” Hebrews 1:1, 2

HOW does he speak?

“For you have not come to the mountain thatmay be touched and that burned with fire, and to blackness and darkness and tempest, and the sound of a trumpet and the voice of words, so that those who heard it begged that the word should not be spoken to them anymore. (For they could not endure what was commanded: “And if so much as a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stonedor shot with an arrow.”And so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, “I am exceedingly afraid and trembling.”)

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, to [Jesus] the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

“See that you do not refuse Him who speaks. For if they did not escape who refused Him who spoke on earth, much more shall we not escape if we turn away from Him who speaks from heaven…” Hebrews 12:18-25

As the verses show, and as I have shared on MANY occasions… it is the BLOOD that speaks! Because the life… is IN the blood! Since Christ is the Life (John 14:6)… it is through a mixing our OUR blood with HIS… that we become “one”… and communicate. It is one of the reasons why twins, etc., can empathically communicate so well!

Genesis 4:10; 18:20

And he speaks... "from the heavens"... which is the Kingdom... which is INSIDE you... when they come and make their abode IN YOU. John 14:23; Romans 8:9, 10

When one is anointed with holy spirit, one receives the BLOOD of God… holy spirit… which comes to one THROUGH Christ… who then dispenses it to whomever he chooses... so that it goes IN such one. He does it by blowing such holy spirit... in its breath form... INTO such one. Hence, there is often a sound "like a stiff wind/breeze." John 20:22; Acts 2:1, 2

It is that anointing, that blood, that Christ speaks through, so as to lead… and teach… and by BETTER heard by... those who belong to him, contrary to what many OTHERS teach and want us to believe:

“These things I have written to you concerning those who try to deceive you. But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you willabide in Him.” 1 John 2:26, 27

So that when he speaks, it PERMEATES one. It is in one’s bones (which is where blood is manufactured)… as well as one’s heart, veins, etc. Because one’s blood permeates. God and Christ “dwell” IN one… through a mixing of their blood with ours. Once this occurs, Christ then writes God’s NEW law on such one’s HEART… and THAT is the “document” that he refers to support, validate, corroborate… whatever it is he is teaching such one. “The [New] Law says…”

So, it’s not really about hocus-pocus… or schizophrenia… or anything incomprehensible. It is real, very. And available to anyone wishing or thirsting. All it requires... is FAITH.

I hope this helps, dear Honesty… and I was being honest in all that I shared. It’s Source (my Lord, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH), who is the Holy Spirit and Son and Christ of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies)… as well as its contents (truth, all)… as well as my role (purely a servant).

Again, I bid you peace… and ears, if YOU wish them… to hear the Spirit and the Bride when they say to YOU:

“Come! Take ‘life’s water’… the holy spirit of God… by means of which God makes and concludes His NEW Covenant with mankind… FREE !”

YOUR servant and servant to the Household of God , Israel , and all who go with… and a slave of Christ,

SA

• designs
    designs

'Come take life's water Free' See this is part of the contradiction in Christian theology. Free would be universal salvation or not putting the human race through the vicissitudes of a god whose spends most of his or her time being jealous and vindictive (according to what Christians warn us about and what we have all read in the Bible for decades).

'Jump through the hoop, ok now jump through this other hoop I'm not happy yet' Zeus Redux

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit