To the Houshold of God, Israel... and those who go with...

by AGuest 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

To those who call ''bullshit'' and put those little yawning faces on here.... Why did you read this post?? It clearly says in the title ''To the household of God, Israel, and those who go with her''... In the op this post was in respone to those who had asked these questions.

If you haven't anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I got as far as Certainly not, “I baptize you in the name of the Father… and of the Son… and of the Holy Spirit.”

That's when I realised it was bullshit

BTW, this ain't the kingdom hall and I can freely and without fear voice my opinions.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Has anyone ever read any of Shelby's posts all the way through?

Naw, didn't think so.

• Honesty
    Honesty

I did just to see how far that crazy train went.

I went a pretty far piece.

• tec
    tec

Thanks, Shelby. And yes, many people have read her posts all the way through, and understood or realized something they might not have considered. In case you 'yawning faces' missed it, she was responding to questions specifically asked of her.

Shelby is dearly loved here, and by me.

Peace to you my sister,

Love Tammy

• Honesty
    Honesty

She teaches unbiblical doctrine.

• AGuest
    AGuest

No worries, dear Honesty (peace to you!). According to my Lord, the "trinity" teaching is BS. So, I have no problem with you calling what I share such. I can dish it out... and take it.

She teaches unbiblical doctrine.

Well, not quite. I don't teach anything - I only share what has been given me BY the Holy Spirit... Christ. Through the anointing I received from him. HE (Christ) said that that spirit would teach what is his. Not man... and not something that is someone else's. So...

In addition, what I shared is in the Bible; however, the false stylus of the scribes has done its work to change what was said... and truly meant... to support the teachings of man. It occurred when Matthew's account was translated from Aramaic (his languaged, and my Lord's as a human), to Greek. Happened all the time... which is why we should listen to the Fine Shepherd (John 10:3-5)... and not "strangers" (those who wish to teach things different that what HE taught, which sometimes includes Paul). It is why he condemned the work of the SCRIBES ("Woe, to you... scribes!").

I get it that some, perhaps like you, wish to think that either (1) God Himself checked the writings to make sure they were accurate, or (2) never let any false teachings or inaccuracies creep in, or (3) various theologians/scholars, etc., themselves checked and corrected any errors. Not true, though, sorry. The errors stand... which is why those who MAKE them (who add to OR take away from what is WRITTEN)... have a curse over their heads. Many did, though... and some still do.

I did not lie in anything I shared. I addition, I openly admitted from whom I received them: my Lord, the Holy One of Israel and Holy Spirit, JAHESHUA, the Chosen One of JAH (MischaJAH), who is the Son and Christ of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies. For me to say this (well, allude to it, but if you read my posts you pretty much know who I meant)... would be blasphemy against that Holy Spirit. Which is the one sin for which there is no forgiveness. I am a sinner, dear one, I openly admit. But I am not a blasphemer. Truly, while I love Israel... and those who go with... and many here who are not of either groups... I don't love them enough to blaspheme. I would remain silent, no matter WHAT was asked me before doing that.

But so that you understand, if you care to, here is the TRUTH:

Those who were baptized by John experienced "John's baptism." Christ, however, baptized no one, at least not with H2O water... so as to have "Christ's baptism." His disciples/Apostled did that baptism... IN HIS NAME. Not baptizing people in his name. Yes, I know there are verses that make that statement but, again, you have the work of the scribes, trying to support a false theory (of the trinity). When someone is baptized in WATER... in JOHN'S baptism... they go INTO the water, as a symbol of repentance ("dying"... as to their sins... and "raising up" cleansed). However, John's baptism was limited - it could symbolically cleanse, but not actually.

For ISRAEL... when someone is baptized by someone who is doing so IN CHRIST'S NAME (not SAYING "in the name of the Christ", but DOING so in the name of Christ... versus in the name of John!)... they are being baptized INTO Christ... into HIS BODY. So as to be a PART of his Body - he being the HEAD of that Body. Their water baptism, however, did not symbolize being baptized into his death... but a repentance and cleansing of their transgressions against the Law Covenant and thus, A RELEASING... from "MOSES". Upon coming up... they were to now live their lives pursuant to the NEW Covenant. This was for ISRAEL... and Israel ONLY. Because water baptism is only FOR Israel... and those who joined themselves to (back then)... because only Israel was under the Law Covenant. They STILL, however, had to undergo ANOTHER baptism:

John 1:31, 33; Acts 10:44-48; 19:1-7

The baptism my Lord spoke of, recorded at Matthew 28 (and mentioned by John during HIS ministry), however, was for EVERYONE: Israel AND the nations. It is a baptism... in LIVING WATER... holy spirit... not "dead" H2O... which baptism brings one into the BODY of Christ. INTO Christ. First, by being baptized INTO his death, THEN, when coming up, into his LIFE. Unlike water baptism, which only cleanses the flesh and sets one free from [the Law of] MOSES (which otherwise does not occur until death!)... THIS baptism cleanses both the flesh AND the spirit. It makes one's vessel... and it contents, one's SPIRIT... CLEAN... "holy"... such that NOW God and Christ can come INTO one... and make their abode. Dwell IN such one. Because NOW such one is a "cleansed and sanctified 'temple'."

John 14:23; Romans 8:9-11; 1 Corinthians 3:16; Ephesians 2:19-21; 1 Peter 2:4-6; Revelation 3:12

As such, these now become the temple, "NEW Jerusalem"... the place in which God makes His "tent"... and "tabernacles" with mankind. Thus, THIS baptism, however, is done in the name of GOD... INTO Christ (his Body - the Bride, New Jerusalem - of which Christ is the HEAD... which all together make up the "child" of the Woman, the result of her "seed")... BY HOLY SPIRIT. THAT is the baptism that John spoke of... and the disciples RECEIVED... which made them "christians" (chosen/anointed persons).

Here are a couple/few Bible verses that might help you SEE what I mean... since perhaps you cannot hear the Christ/Holy Spirit tell you himself:

Matthew 20:22, 23; Mark 1:8; Luke 12:50; Acts 1:5; Acts 2:38; Romans 6:3

People are not baptized in the name of the Holy Spirit, dear one. The name of that One is the same as Christ's, because Christ IS that Spirit (2 Corintihians 3:17). They are baptized INTO Christ... just as Israel was baptized INTO Moses (the Law Covenant). 1 Corinthians 10:2

But, you don't have to believe what I shared... here or before. If God's holy spirit is in you... even slightly... it will bear witness to the truth of what I shared. If it didn't, it would have pointed out my error... in love... and in an attempt to "expound the Way of the Truth (John 14:6)" to me "more accurately." That's not quite what you did, though, is it?

In closing, my Lord's word to YOU, dear Honesty... is that HE didn't always teach "biblical doctrine" either. Which is one of the reasons some had a problem with him. For example, THEY taught, "scripturally", that one was supposed to HATE they enemies. However, that is NOT how it was ORIGINALLY in the Writings. And so HE said that one must LOVE their enemies. According to him, a LOT of what was originally written was changed. BEFORE he came, while he was here, and after. Which is one of the reasons he DID come: to "bear witness to the TRUTH"... because the Writings couldn't be trusted - they had been victim to the "false stylus of the secretaries." And, again, still are. Which is why he said that AFTER he left... the Spirit of the Truth (John 14:6) would be sent... to lead us into ALL truth.

I hope this helps clarify, but, again, if not, no worries - you are certainly free to hear... or refrain. If, however, you DO wish to hear, then may you be granted ears to do so... as well as to hear when the Spirit and the Bride say to YOU:

"Come! Take 'life's water'... FREE!"

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I only share what has been given me BY the Holy Spirit...

Most of us here have been fooled by that lie once in our lives, only a fool would be taken in by it a second time.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Understandable, dear Nicolau (peace to you!). However, that others lied to me would not preclude from ever trusting in, say, my fleshly father, again. People lie all the time. It's our choice whether to investigate as to whether what they say IS true... or not, though. It's also our choice not to invesigate... but to just let them tell us and simply follow like zombies. Since "investigation" of these matters is kind of difficult, given all the tampering, I found it easier... and more reliable... to just go to the Source (I don't those you may be referring to ever chose to do that, though).

Wonderful thing, free will, isn't it?

Again, peace to you!

SA

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

since you personally cannot choose if you will be bapitzed by holy spirit and fire, how do you "apply" to be baptised by the holy spirit and fire?

what do you need to do in your life to be noticed in a good way by god and his son so that they will consider you worthy of this baptism?

does god's son get irritated when we say his name incorrectly, and how important is the pronunciation especially in prayer?

if you are not jewish, does that eliminate you from being the elect? what if you don't know if you are?

how do i wash my robes in christ's blood if i don't get baptised with water?

how do you know when you've cleaned the inside of your cup?

how often is prayer nessesary? i always feel like i'm bugging god, like he has more important things to do and more people that need his help than listen to me ramble on about my life. he already knows what i'm doing and he knows my heart and so how often should i bother him to say "hello and thank you"?

were christ and adam "brothers"? were the "sons of god" the ones chosen to be the forefathers to civilized worlds like adam was to earth? are there other "son of god" that we don't know of?

i have too many questions. please ignore the wolves.

thanks.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    since you personally cannot choose if you will be bapitzed by holy spirit and fire, how do you "apply" to be baptised by the holy spirit and fire?

Greetings, dear SR, and peace to you! One "applies" by showing oneself obedient to the commands of the One who grants it (please see first post). Even as to the "least" things. Because if you show your faith by means of THOSE things, you are showing your potential to be faithful as to BIGGER things.

what do you need to do in your life to be noticed in a good way by god and his son so that they will consider you worthy of this baptism?

NO ONE is worthy of baptism by holy spirit, dear one. NO ONE. It is an act of MERCY - UNdeserved kindness. One doesn't get it because one has done "something". One CAN receive such things as mercy and forgiveness... by SHOWING mercy and forgiveness... which are commands from God, through Christ... but even so, that does not guarantee a "choosing." Some did not show these things and yet received that spirit (Saul of Tarsus). There is nothing one can DO, dear one. It doesn't work that way.

does god's son get irritated when we say his name incorrectly, and how important is the pronunciation especially in prayer?

Irritated, no. He isn't that kind of "person," not at all. Disappointed, yes. Sometimes, greatly. True, like us when our names our mispronounced, he overlooks it. But imagine how YOU would feel if someone said they loved you... and yet, never called you by your name, but only some name someone else gave them to call you by. While you would try to understand, somewhere inside you would question their sincerity... and their "love"... would you not? Besides the obvious, there is a reason why, then, my Lord says, of those saying, "Lord, Lord", that he never KNEW them: they also never knew HIM.

if you are not jewish, does that eliminate you from being the elect? what if you don't know if you are?

Absolutely NOT. First, while all of Israel will be saved, the Jews are NOT "all" of Israel. There are 10 other tribes. "Jews" are those from the tribe of "Judah", made of up Judah and Benjamin. The other 10 tribes made up the kingdom of "Israel." ALL of these are Abraham's seed... and at least 12,000 from EACH of these (excluding Dan, resulting in a double-portion to Joseph) are among the elect. But the "great crowd" is made up of people of EVERY nation, tribe, tongue, and people... including those Jews/Israelites (Abraham's sons)... who are NOT counted in the 144,000. These, TOO, are of the "elect" - they are kings and priests, too, and so "render sacred service in [God's] temple... day and night." Only priests can render "sacred" service.

Revelation 5:9, 10; 7:9-15

how do i wash my robes in christ's blood if i don't get baptised with water?

Your "robes", dear one, is the vessel that is your flesh... with its blood. It is the "outer garment." That garment is soiled - it has sin and death in it. Water baptism cannot remove sin and death. It is only a symbol of your "death" as to the Law Covenant, and "resurrection" to a NEW life... one following Christ, not Moses. Baptism with HOLY SPIRIT, however, "LIFE'S WATER"... meaning CHRIST'S (John 14:6) "water"... which flows out FROM him (through him is more accurately, actually)... is what cleanses the body... AND the spirit... of sin... and, ultimately, death. Because it is sinLESS flesh... that lives... forever. SinFUL flesh... dies.

You "wash" your robes, therefore, symbolically... when you eat from the Tree of Life (its "leaves"... which are for the CURING of the nations... which is the flesh of Christ)... and drink the "blood" of Christ. Your FAITH... in the atoning value of THAT blood... HIS... is what turns it from mere wine... to cleansing blood ("Unless blood is poured out, no forgiveness of sins take place"). In doing this, you are, in essence, asking that your "robes" (the outer garment that is your vessel/body) be washed. Cleansed. Of sin... and thus, of death.

However, faith in that blood... while being disobedient to the one whom it belongs... has a canceling effect. It is like using the blood as a talisman ("all I have to do is eat and drink and I'm good to go." So MANY erroneously believe this. Again, that whole, "Lord, Lord, didn't' we do..." thing). You might have faith in IT... but not in the One that it CAME from, whose blood the wine represents. So, JUST eating and drinking... without DEMONSTRATING one's faith IN that act... by doing acts that BEFIT such eating and drinking... is a moot act. Because you must EXERCISE your faith in that blood... by doing what it's owner DIRECTS. Yes, it starts with obedience by actually eating and drinking, but it doesn't stop there. There is still acts that demonstrate love, faith, forgiveness and mercy, pity and compassion, peace, etc.

how do you know when you've cleaned the inside of your cup?

I can only answer that you will know... because there won't be any "dirt." Or... for example, in MY case... as much "dirt" (LOL!). You can start it... but only he can finish it. And it's highly unlikely that YOUR cleaning will leave you "spotless." Highly unlikely. But it's the attempt... the DEMONSTRATION of your faith... that counts here.

how often is prayer nessesary?

One can NEVER say "thank you" enough, can one? To ANYONE, let alone the Most Holy One of Israel? However, we are not asked to pray, say, five times a day while facing east, etc. One should pray... as OFTEN as one NEEDS to. Only one can decide that for oneself. My thinking is that, since I want God's name to be sanctified... every day... and I want His will to be done... every day... and I want His kingdom to be finally established... everyday (although I do not "crave" His Day)... and I want/need forgiveness... every day... and don't want to be led into temptation but be delivered from the Adversary... every day... and want His blessing and holy spirit to be upon me, His servant, and my household... as well as ALL those who call upon His name out of a PURE heart... and THEIR households... every day... then for ME, I should ask (pray)... every day. Do I? Yes... and no. I TRY to every day... but sometimes I get interrupted, sometimes I fall asleep, sometimes my flesh is sick, etc.

But each one has to decide for himself/herself. One cannot tell another how much they should pray. Because then, such prayer is COMPELLED... done out of fear and guilt, out of "duty"... and not out of LOVE.

i always feel like i'm bugging god, like he has more important things to do and more people that need his help than listen to me ramble on about my life. he already knows what i'm doing and he knows my heart and so how often should i bother him to say "hello and thank you"?

Another dear one asked me this same thing, earlier this week. And my Lord himself responded and told me to say to him:

"How can the Father or I grow tired of the prayers of a sincere one... when I've said to KEEP seeking, KEEP asking, and KEEP knocking? If I don't open to you now, do not take it wrongly to heart. KEEP asking. KEEP knocking."

He then had me explain to the dear one why it was taking SO long (in his eyes). This dear one is a very focused, impatient person. Has to "get it done, NOW" kind of person. No delaying or lollygagging, if he can help it. What he didn't understand is that, while that is a strength, in some senses, it is also a weakness that can be exploited by the Adversary. Because THAT one's challenge is "skin in behalf of skin and ALL that a man has, he will give in behalf of his flesh."

What does that have to do with this dear one? His inherent impatience could put him in a position where he goes, "Forget it; I'm not waiting any longer. I can't wait; it's been too long." Well, that exactly what occurred with Israel, isn't it? They, too, ran out of patience... MANY times... because things weren't happening according to THEIR timetable, THEIR expectations. It got SO bad, once, that they turned around... and constructed a golden calf. Because Moses was "taking too long."

Not only are God and Christ not on OUR timetable, dear one, but time is not limited for them like it is for us. So, they are not compelled TO rush simply because we run out of patience.

Do NOT stop, then, praying. KEEP asking, KEEP seeking, KEEP knocking. It WILL be opened to you. And... you can hear. Everyone can. They just don't know/admit/realize/acknowledge/ believe it. All of which is a LACK... of faith.

were christ and adam "brothers"?

Yes. Half-brothers. Same Father, different "mothers" -

Adham = JAH (Father) and Hagar/Earth, the physical realm (mother). He was born a "slave" because his mother is a slave, thus so are her "children" (those attached to and led by the flesh). He was a half-breed: spirit in a fleshly body, but one that was not yet "cursed." After his sin, however, he became spirit in a fleshly body that was "cursed"... and because of his error, his "mother" was also cursed.

Christ (as a human) = JAH (Father) and Mary. Spirit in a fleshly body that was "cursed" because it was inherited from Mary, who inherited HERS from Adham (after HIS sin/curse). In this state he was also half-breed.

Christ (as a spirit) = JAH (Father) and "Sarah", Jerusalem Above, the spirit realm (mother). He was born FREE... because his mother is free (and so are her children, the seed). In THIS state he is a "purebred": spirit Father AND spirit mother. This is the state that those who belong to him... will attain to... by means of adoption.

were the "sons of god" the ones chosen to be the forefathers to civilized worlds like adam was to earth?

I'm sorry, but I don't know who or what you're referring to here, dear one. Can you clarify/elaborate, please? Thank you!

are there other "son of god" that we don't know of?

No. Adham and Jah eShua are the only sons... thus far. At some point, when all of the seed of Jerusalem Above are "fertilized"... so that the "temple" is complete (and thus, God's kingdom "established")... these, too, will be sons. But if you're asking about potential spirit being sons, no, there are none. That myth originated with the confusion between the definition of "gods"... and "sons."

"Gods" (little "g")... are those who are immortal (thus, spirit beings). But being "gods" does not make them SONS. Greek, Roman, Norse, and other mythologies, however, have combined the two... based on some "logic" ("Well, if He is the HIGHEST God... and He is a god... and they are lower... but gods... they must be His sons"). This is false.

They are gods, yes, because they are immortal (do not die but must be destroyed, among other things)... but being a son doesn't makes one immortal (Adham turned out not to be) and being immortal doesn't make one a son.

i have too many questions. please ignore the wolves.

Please, do not worry about the number of questions. If I can/am permitted to respond, I will. I am YOUR servant, and theirs (God and Christ). And certainly do not worry about the "wolves". There really aren't any here, actually. Several "little dogs", perhaps... which I can handle... but not wolves. Those, I leave to my Lord. As the Fine Shepherd, handling them is HIS job. I am truly not capable, mere sheep that I am.

thanks.

You are QUITE welcome and, again, peace to you!

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit