Could Christians please respond; Is there a penalty for rejecting Jesus?

by nicolaou 109 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Hell is pretty much out of vogue these days so if this rabid atheist decidedly turns his back on God and/or Christ what will become of me?

• unshackled
    unshackled

Nicolau....don't you know that atheist's live miserable, pathetic, meaningless lives, full of hate and anger? That's punishment enough you'd think. But you never know....he is a vengeful and jealous god after all.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I think MOST Christians believe in an immortal soul.

So, if you reject Christ, you'll enjoy an eternity of something inferior to Heaven.

• cantleave
    cantleave

You sad person, don't you know an Atheist can never be happy in this life. An atheist will always have a meaningless, miserable and discontented life. And you will start eating babies...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Nico my love!!!! Nobody,but nobody!knows who is going to here or there.
    I believe in a Creator.& PARTS of the Bible,I think MEN!!! as usual,as men do
    added a lot of what is written.Humans love to be important "knowitalls."( me too)
    But MY thoughts on MY GOD!!!he examines HEARTS!!!!so if you dont think there
    is a Creator you have more faith than I....But I imagine you still have a heart
    for MY GOD to examineMost of my grandkids are Atheists..I love em dearly!
    & my understanding of MY CREATOR!! has MORE love than I have .So my 2 cents.
    Yep I am known as MOUTHY!!!!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

You are sooooo headed to the Lake of Fire!

Syl

• watersprout
    watersprout

LOL Snowbird!

From what i have been taught by my Lord is that only God will judge... there are many ''atheists'' who are good people. Loving, kind, peaceable. On the other hand there are some so-called ''Christians'' who torture other people in the name of God... So it's NOT up to any man Christian/athsist/agnostic to decide who will be saved... That judgment is reserved for the Most High.

My sister is an agnostic, most of my friends are atheist's... They are good, kind, loving people... God judges on the ''condition'' of the heart.

Peace

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

That picture is just plain disturbing.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

That poor baby!

Quick question: since I haven't eaten any babies yet does that mean I'm not a "true" atheist? I hear they're tasty, but I just don't think I can do it.

But MY thoughts on MY GOD!!!he examines HEARTS!!!!so if you dont think there
    is a Creator you have more faith than I....But I imagine you still have a heart
    for MY GOD to examineMost of my grandkids are Atheists..I love em dearly!
    & my understanding of MY CREATOR!! has MORE love than I have

You are just lovely, Grace! I really wish there were a lot more Christians like you and the other non-judgmental Christians on this board. Hugs to you!

• minimus
    minimus

When you read the NT, it seems to suggest that you're a gonner if you don't accept Christ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit