If Men Could Menstruate

by mrsjones5 94 Replies latest social relationships

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I'm getting ready to write up a rebuttal to Ms.Steinem. Its going to be called...... If Women Could Get Stiffies........

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

If men could menstruate, they'd likely deal with it...keep it to themselves without having to talk about it and hold it over women's heads as if it were their fault menstruation existed. They'd probably use the time to invent something to make it easier to deal with or go away temporarily...oh wait....they already did that !

If men could menstruate, they'd also be able to get pregnant and there'd still be those women who would go on Oprah and accuse men of being controling by hogging all the joy's of bearing children and they'd probably critisize them for leaving their maternity leisure suits on the floor or for wearing the wrong colored necktie.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

*gets out the tape and a paddle for Misery*

• talesin
    talesin

OMG, snowbird, I was thinking of the exact same expression (well almost, I was thinkin' about kickin A$$),

and let's include Shirley Chisholm and Bella Abzug ...

By the late 1960s Steinem had gained national attention as an outspoken leader of the women's liberation movement, which continued to grow and gain strength. In 1971 she joined Bella Abzug, Shirley Chisholm, and Betty Friedan to form the National Women's Political Caucus, encouraging women's participation in the 1972 election.

*edit* lololol @ NRFG (mis)

t

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

...keep it to themselves without having to talk about it and hold it over women's heads as if it were their fault menstruation existed.

You complaining cuz you couldn't get none when your woman was on the rag? Oh poor baby!

• talesin
    talesin

Oh, my, where is Rabbit when we need him? Our sex-ed teacher extraordinaire.

Okay, NRFG,,, women do get stiffies, but I'm not gonna 'splain it to ya (unless it's in person).

t

• snowbird
    snowbird

Bella Azbug - "This woman's place is in the House - the House of Representatives!"

You rock, Talesin.

Syl

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Okay, NRFG,,, women do get stiffies, but I'm not gonna 'splain it to ya (unless it's in person).

Most men ain't got a clue Talesin. They think the penis is the end-all-be-all for femaile pleasure and I gotta tell ya boys it ain't.

• talesin
    talesin

tks, sb

and ,,,, Shirley Chisholm,,,,

• talesin
    talesin

mrsjones

ayup,,, and if we can educate, just the tiniest bit, with some humour thrown in,,, why the heck not?

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit