2011 District a$$embly - We cant wait. The board is abuzz WHAT NOOLITE?

by hamsterbait 110 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Send the tickinthing to the WTBTS! I have to be carefull what I type as I am still bound by the official sercrets act And my comms are all logged forever ! You can join these people but never leave 100 %. I am looking over my shoulder all the time What the hell did I join this group for.

HHG

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Additional new light:

"It has been revealed that the number of toes is not 10, but 20. Ten of the toes point up, and ten point down. This Ten Toes Up/Ten Toes Down represents a union that is natural and holy. The 10 toes pointing down are rightly that of a male power, since authority comes from above. The ten toes up are rightly representing the feminine side of the Holy relationship, since the female properly looks up at the male figure in submission.

Notice that the female toes are pointed straight up, and the feet are separated at a proper distance. They are not too far apart, or pointed in an awkward angle, perhaps even parallel to the ground.

The "disgusting thing" seen in the Holy place is most certainly seen if both sets of toes were pointed down, or if both were pointed up. Especially disgusting would be if both sets of toes were to be seen as strictly male. Also, the ten toes up/ten toes down image would not be proper if interpreted with female feet.

There, I just made an interpretation, and I will bet that you found it more interesting than yesterday's talk!

• agonus
    agonus

Anything's more interesting than nothing.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Wow...toes....realllllly? LOL.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

SPLANE EXPLAINS

Well, my pretty victims. Let Splane explain! Guffaw!

You guys ask too many questions. We are trying to dumb down our antichrist big business organization to keep our flock as stupid and easily lead as possible. They must worship me and the beast of the 7 headed FD$ beast that gave power to the U.N. until we got busted.

We are no longer going to explain 'New Light' TM because of 'apostates' who rip our 'out of our arse' doctrine to utter ribbons.We no longer have any credibility in this computer age so our congregations will only have lonely 'old maids' sitting in them.

The young ones are flying the coop and our intelligensia are leaving in droves.

We are not going down without a fight but we are going down.

The new WTB$ motto 2011 is: 'Rule or Ruin!' In Michael's name AMEN .

Here is a Noo release.......

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

This must be the first time that the "new light" isn't actually either "new light" at all or is "no light." First time for everything I suppose!

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Today, I suffered through an incredibly dry and halting talk by Geoffrey Jackson at our District convention. ...... Reminded me of a Monty Python skit where the host of "A Book at Bedtime" has dyslexia, and can't read a complete sentence without halting over each word. I mean, it was THAT bad! ..."

Heh! Thanks for letting us know about that, Captain Schmideo!!

Maybe the ol' cognitive dissonance was kicking in, full force, that day...

Zid the She-Devil

• mrquik
    mrquik

No, no, no. Again, you have let your apostate thinking lead you astray. It's not the toes. The toes are actually infected with athlete's foot! Everyone knows that all medications for athlete's foot require applying for 7 days. 7 days= 7 years. That means the end commeth in 2018. Lars would love my math.

Outlaw: As usual, love the graphics.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Next noo lite: China is the nail polish on the statue's toes! *gasp* But WHAT COLOR nail polish?! ..."

RED, of course, Tracy Lee!!!

But whether it's "Communist" red or "Great Harlot" red, only time will tell!!

Zid the She-Devil - who indulges in a bit of red herself...

• SouthCentral
    SouthCentral

I useta LOVE the DCs at Dodger Stadium. Bring your own food, socialize with friends, meet new Black girls on the Orange Level and White Girls on the Blue Level......Good Times.

Now, it terrible at the HOT, crowded Long Beach Arena. Most leave and go to an area resturant for Lunch and I ALWAYS run into a worldly friend at Lunch at a Jazz Festival on the adjacent grounds.

..........................and did I say it was HOT and crowded!!!

No time for new light, I gotta try no to smell the Ball cheese from the guy sitting behind me!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit