2011 District a$$embly - We cant wait. The board is abuzz WHAT NOOLITE?

by hamsterbait 110 Replies latest watchtower bible

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

The Watchtower finally enters the Environmental World and tells Convention Delegates they can only bring Bio-Degradable Lunch Bags

Have they really ?

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

I am skeptical. There has to be more to it than this????

Maybe a new book, "Revelations its Grand Anticlimax at Hand"?

SIAM

• agonus
    agonus

I'm just now looking at the flyer. The statue's right foot is turned at an angle that precludes the viewer from counting all the toes. There is a question mark pointing at the toes.

The New Light is, essentially, "We don't know how many toes there are, therefore we can't say what it means".

Looks like they actually PROMISED a big plate of nada this time in addition to delivering it.

Keep on drinking that pretend milkshake. The spiritual banquet has arrived, just invisibly...

• agonus
    agonus

The tract raises the question, "What do the toes mean"?

The convention provides the answer, "Exactly!"

I have to tell you, I actually kind of admire the effort it must take to achieve such heights of emptiness and stupidity. There's almost a Zen quality to it.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

To understand the toes...

...you must think like the toes!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I like Heaven's "The End--Now closer than the inside of your toenails!"

Otherwise, I think the arrow probably means there are more brains inside the toe of this statue than in the rest of Watchtower Corporation.

"Exactly!"

• designs
    designs

Sunday's Special Public Address 'The Toes Knows'

• Satanus
    Satanus

'How far can they go with this vision?'

As far as it takes. It's been around for over 2000 yrs, now. It could be discussed for another 1000. Gives the sheep something to nibble on, as they while away their time, waiting for someone or something to show them the way*.

S

*pink floyd.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Next noo lite: China is the nail polish on the statue's toes! *gasp* But WHAT COLOR nail polish?!

Definitely red!

• cult classic
    cult classic
    so therefore, there is no significant prophetic meaning in the toes of the image.

If I hadn't spent my entire life in this garbage, I might think this was funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit