A polite way to ask someone to keep their hands to themselves...

by White Dove 91 Replies latest social relationships

• Scully
    Scully

This seems to work for me:

"This is your first and only warning: Any part of you that touches me, you won't be getting back."

It helps if you have a steak knife or a pair of scissors in your hand.

• trevor
    trevor

In my experience women are also very touchy towards men - when it suits them.

Can we assume that this apparent acceptance of amputation as a response, applies equally to woman who like to touch men that they desire? Perhaps I should carry a knife in future?

• watersprout
    watersprout

Can we assume that this apparent acceptance of amputation as a response, applies equally to woman who like to touch men that they desire?

Never known a man to complain when being touched by a woman.... Unless she's a fugly.

Peace

• Jennifer
    Jennifer

There is a foolproof way of really getting rid of someone. Pull out the watchtower. Nothin like a good fundamentalist 'sect' to scare em off ;)

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool
    Jennifer, Welcome to the board!, I noticed it is your first post here. :)
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Take his hand gently and with a swift, smooth motion bend his pinkie finger back until the fingernail touches his wrist. Then whisper, "one down, nine to go."

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Wonder why 60+ year old men think that a woman being nice to him means she's hot for him.

Also wonders why it's only the smoking, beer guzzling, scrawny, bony, and smelly old men who do that.

IDK...maybe for the same reason that most women seem to think that any kind gesture from any male means the man wants in the woman's pants?

And I have seen more than my share of smoking, vodka swilling, fat, waddling women who do that.

Now let the bashing begin.

• blondie
    blondie

Scully, I love it: similar to what I said....broke one brother's finger....I didn't have a knife or scissors in the pool.

"This is your first and only warning: Any part of you that touches me, you won't be getting back."

It helps if you have a steak knife or a pair of scissors in your hand

• blondie
    blondie

I have had women get too friendly as well, same response to them.

I was molested as a child and my boundaries were violated so many times. I have found that men and some women use it the same way, a power play.

Speak up if you can, get an ally from someone who sees this happen to you and will support you in your wishes. You will not be losing a friend, believe me.

OLD THREAD BUT GOOD RESPONSES

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

I'm in my 70's and women are always hugging and kissing me. Some have said I have the softest most kissable lips they've ever encountered.

This usually happens on a Saturday evening in my local pub around midnight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit