What say you Christians ???

by wobble 277 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• godrulz
    godrulz

Justice delayed is not justice denied. You are demanding that God brings justice immediately in all cases. This would mean that the whole human race would immediately be destroyed. God will triumph over evil and every wrong thought, word, deed, motive will be judged and dealt with in the future. When God judges in the OT or NT instantly, you same guys complain that God is evil and unfair, etc. This is an Age of Grace, but there is a coming period of wrath (far shorter period) before His Second Coming. You can't have it both ways with God turning a blind eye to your sin, yet you demanding that He step in every time larger evil occurs. God is not mocked. He is loving, holy, just, merciful, etc. In His sovereign timing, things will be dealt with. Free will is finite, but irrevocable (if it is genuine and the basis for love).

God is a responsible Moral Governor of the universe. Wobble is a fool to impugn His character and ways and is simply displaying ignorance of all the factors involved in a free moral agent creation vs a deterministic one. God rebuked Job and his 'friends' for their misrepresentation of Himself. He does the same thing to you and your mouth will be shut up on judgment day when you realize what an idiot you are, the finite creation judging the infinite Creator who has demonstrated great patience and mercy in the face of horrific evil. God Himself (not JW Michael stupidity) came in the person of Christ and knows all about evil and suffering. He did not deserve it, but we do. Be like the thief who said have mercy on me, not the one who mocked like a dope.

• wobble
    wobble

This fool would happily go to Hell or Eternal Damnation or Oblivion or whatever you like to call it if your God would just show some moral responsibility, and end suffering.

God is not governing the universe to an even vaguely good or responsible standard.

This idiot, like everybody of a superior nature like you Godrulz, has to make a judgement as to whether any god presented to him is worthy of worship.

You sound like a JW who worships the GB, they must not question the GB, I must not question God, because he said so to Job.

Judge god/jesus ? I do and find them wanting.

I do not crave his mercy for me, but why does he not give it to those poor people who suffer so much ?

It is just plain stupid to say it will all be fixed in the future, the past has still happened, ask a person who has been abused as a child if the fact that they now may perhaps have a happy life, as we the non abused would view it, ask them if that fixes the past.

Ask a Holocaust survivor.

Ask their opinion of the ones who allowed the abuse to happen.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear 20571pnt428571...

good morning!...

you said: "Not eternal in the past, but eternally the father of humanity, which the Last Adam must replace, to remove death from earth.

Adam is gone, Jesus who will restore Abraham and others prior to the New Covenant, will never depart as flesh on earth, by that perfection he delivered which must replace Adam's sinful flesh.".................................................... Adam is man in the flesh, being created, even if he never did "sin" he would still have had to eat of the tree of life to sustain his "life"...he could never be our everlasting or eternal father...he had a beginning. Jesus comes from eternity from everlasting...He was not created and He doesn't have to eat from the tree of "life" to sustain Himself...He is the pre-existant One who was before creation. That is why He is called the everlasting Father in isaiah 9:6...through Him the creation/flesh was born and in Him also the resurrected are born into the eternal everlasting kingdom, the "place" outside of time where God is from and where God has always been pre-existant and self-existant...Adam is not from there...he is a part of the creation where Jesus as the Son of God is not part of the creation and where Jesus as the Son of Man is also set apart from the creation BECAUSE He is the only begotten of the Father. love michelle p.s. Jesus is not called our everlasting "brother" because He is the father of the resurrection...the first to be resurrected to be followed by many brothers and sisters...:)

• Pika_Chu
    Pika_Chu

Tammy's response to my argument:

Michelle's response:

Jgnat's response:

Godrulz' response:

• beenthere26yr
    beenthere26yr

Starting at Romans 2:12

12 All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. 13 For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous. 14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. 15 They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) 16 This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

• godrulz
    godrulz

There is a big difference between the truth of God and the lies of the GB. Some of you lack credibility and integrity in your reasoning.

• bohm
    bohm

Justice delayed is not justice denied.

You are just repeating yourself.

You are demanding that God brings justice immediately in all cases.

there we go again, justice, demand, bla bla. black and white thinking.

This would mean that the whole human race would immediately be destroyed.

justice does NOT equal mass genocide. how hard can that be to get through your thick skull? genocide=wrong. If people have told you any different they are morons, if you believe justice equal mass extermination, YOU are a moron and morally bankrupt on this point.

God will triumph over evil and every wrong thought, word, deed, motive will be judged and dealt with in the future.

in other words, God will act like a thought-police and exterminate people. wooohooo. were it not because you have so little in common with the christians on this site, you would be an embaressment. your sence of godly justice would embaress a medival bishop with progressive neurosyphilis.

When God judges in the OT or NT instantly, you same guys complain that God is evil and unfair, etc.

no, its when god kill people for no good reason we say that people who claim these are good acts are delusional. its that simple: murder=bad.

This is an Age of Grace, but there is a coming period of wrath (far shorter period) before His Second Coming.

your momma joke waiting to happend...

You can't have it both ways with God turning a blind eye to your sin, yet you demanding that He step in every time larger evil occurs.

this black and white thinking really make you miss the point again and again. God does not have the right to zap people who are innocent (and dont pretend you dont understand what i mean with that word). if you believe God has that right, there is something wrong with you.

God is not mocked.He is loving, holy, just, merciful, etc. In His sovereign timing, things will be dealt with. Free will is finite, but irrevocable (if it is genuine and the basis for love).

when you cant make an argument, just assert your position using pre-programmed statements like a good little drone.

God is a responsible Moral Governor of the universe.

Meanwhile, the FSM is the governor of beer and strippers.

Wobble is a fool to impugn His character and ways and is simply displaying ignorance of all the factors involved in a free moral agent creation vs a deterministic one.

you do a good job yourself by painting god as a moral monster.

God rebuked Job and his 'friends' for their misrepresentation of Himself.

and thor will fight and kill Jormungandr. But lets pretend it happened, in which case you seem to be saying God killed Jobs family to make a point about what kind of guy he was? oh dear...

He does the same thing to you and your mouth will be shut up on judgment day when you realize what an idiot you are,

if the rapture comes and it turns out your flavor of christianity is the right one, the first words out of my mouths will be "Thanks god we finally got rid of them!".

the finite creation judging the infinite Creator who has demonstrated great patience and mercy in the face of horrific evil.

...meanwhile you can drone off again and again about gods intentions and gods properties and THEN its not a problem of finite creation judging infinite creator. meanwhile, if a normal person read the same text and point out the obvious problems in gods character, oh no, then another standard will go into place. your such a hypocrit.

God Himself (not JW Michael stupidity)

que godrulz flavor stupidity. And quite frankly i prefer the jehovahs witness theology over yours, it truly is less stupid.

came in the person of Christ and knows all about evil and suffering. He did not deserve it, but we do.

there you go, once more pointing out the evils you think your fellow humans deserve, and getting a boner contemplating the anguish and pain brought on your fellow humans. i think its sick, i really do.

• godrulz
    godrulz

God does not delight in the death of the wicked. I do not rejoice that people reject God and will be separated from him. If I did, I would not have become a Christian and would not have used time, energy, money over the years to reach people with the gospel. The Bible does portray God as holy and men as desperately wicked. It does not sugar coat things or come down to your level to tickle itching ears with lies. The righteous do rejoice at God's righteous ways. Most thinking, moral people do not delight in Hitler killing millions. Most don't want him to escape justice. God and His people are not sadists, but they do love truth and holiness and hate evil and its consequences. Even the average atheist does not have a problem with this.

You have a low view of God, a straw man. Your view of man is also too high (I suspect you live in a bubble, not the real world).

• bohm
    bohm

The Bible does portray God as holy and men as desperately wicked.

And you know what, there are TWO options here: The bible can be wrong, or the bible can be right. Lets leave the whole matter of evidence aside and look at this in isolation: I would say the majority of all people are quite moral and quite nice. God, on the other hand, is portrayed as going to great lengths to killing people.

I draw the obvious conclusion.

do YOU think the majority of people around you, your friends and your family, are desperately wicked to the point they deserve destruction? do you really think that is true?!?

The righteous do rejoice at God's righteous ways.

then do yourself the favor and determine if there is evidence biblegod exist.

Most thinking, moral people do not delight in Hitler killing millions.

second time you mention Hitler. But i am not talking about hitler (and its such an obvious red herring), i am talking about the old lady next door.

You have a low view of God, a straw man

what that i have said is a strong man? you cannot just call observations you do not like a straw man, and its kind of ironic you accuse me of making a strawman right after you throw in the hitler red-herring.

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

godrulz

I am not sure what your point is?

You know exactly what my point is. Adults get to (have free will) "choose", babies don't. If babies don't get a choice why should you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit