What say you Christians ???

by wobble 277 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bohm
    bohm

ah, godrulz, so the baby does not deserve to die, but the mom and slightly older siblings does?

planet moron...

• godrulz
    godrulz

God is holy and man is sinful. You wrongly assume that God is not holy and that man is good (read the paper and Bible, dude). Rom. 1-5 is God's view of things. When you stand before Him, you will be without excuse under His blazing eye. Unless you think Hitler was a good man and defend his right to kill your relatives, you should have some concept of love, mercy, justice, grace, etc. Apparently, you have a seared conscience and are smarter than an omniscient God, the responsible Moral Governor of the universe vs foolish men.

• myelaine
  • bohm
    bohm

God is holy and man is sinful. You wrongly assume that God is not holy and that man is good (read the paper and Bible, dude)

God --supposedly-- demand worship and kill people, most people certainly do not. I draw the obvious conclusion. Meanwhile you have not at all established god exist.

When you stand before Him, you will be without excuse under His blazing eye.

excuse for what? what do you think i have done which piss off god?

Unless you think Hitler was a good man and defend his right to kill your relatives,

crazy-ass mentioning of hitler wont win you any friends here. why should i defend his right to kill my relatives? why this pointless red herring? is this how you deside stuff on planet moron?

Apparently, you have a seared conscience and are smarter than an omniscient God, the responsible Moral Governor of the universe vs foolish men.

God is dumber than a box of rock in scripture and a good deal less moral than anyone i know. i agree that clash with the idea he is omniscient, but this is where you apply logic and deduce god properly does not exist.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear PSacramento... you said: "Luckly salvation has ZERO to do with what people and believers think and everything to do with God."... can you see where this statement conflicts with the fact that we have free will? Jesus was sent by God the Father that we might excercise our free will and choose to believe in Him. (and to relieve any ambiguity we are also informed, "For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus" which implicates His bodily sacrificial atonement the basis for our salvation)... making our choice for salvation, in most respects, everything to do with what we think...God already set the criteria for our salvation in His Son. in that regard, indeed, our salvation has everything to do with God. love michelle

• godrulz
    godrulz

The grounds or reason by which we are saved relates to God's grace and provision in Christ. The conditions of salvation are manward (not without which) and include repentant faith and continuance in the faith. God alone provides and initiates salvation, but we must receive or reject it if it is to be a reciprocal love relationship vs causation/coercion (that people would complain about).

• bohm
    bohm

godrulz: you just spewing slogans and coded phrases. all of it relies on unproven assumptions, none of it particular relevant to the discussion. congratulation, your god still act like a total tool in the bible, and you didnt even attempt to touch that obvious problem.

• godrulz
    godrulz

God's ways are righteous and perfect. You are judging God, the perfect One, demonstrating extreme pride and arrogance on your part. You are on trial, not God.

• bohm
    bohm

God's ways are righteous and perfect.

No, first off God --allegedly-- make some very bad descisions, secondly he has very low moral standards. I have never ordered a mass murder, God has. That give me one heck of a moral advantage.

You are judging God,

he does not exist, i am saying IF he did exist THEN ...

the perfect One,

obviously not perfect.

demonstrating extreme pride and arrogance on your part.

blah-blah. why is it some christians allways have to pull out the "pride and arrogance" card when you point out obvious problems in their theology? its allmost like your all out of arguments.

You are on trial, not God.

yah, and Odin is a real harsh judge. you might not make it to valhallah.

oh wait, trial is with respect to your flavor of made-up bullshit god and not the norse ones?

• godrulz
    godrulz

There is a difference between YHWH and FSM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit