• kimbo
    kimbo

protests do work

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

not always, kimbo.

• boyzone
    boyzone

not always? I guess that means sometimes yes?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Rick Fearon has zero credibility, so we will not protest with him. He cannot make us protest with him. End of story!

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=211106648922175

Don't forget our protest against the Jehovah's Witnesses organization, saturday June 25th 2011 from 7h am until 1h pm in front of the Pepsi Coliseum In Quebec city.We will protest against the psychological and financial abuses from the cult. Come in great numbers with your signs to support us!

Address : 250, blvd. Wilfrid-Hamel, Quebec city, Quebec, Canada at the district assembly of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    Did it ever occur to you that many of us still have Witness family members that we still love and want in our lives despite not believing it's "the Truth"? Your black and white attitude seems to be that every single poster on here should be prepared to give up any and all family members for no other reason than you did. And by your yardstick, if we aren't prepared to give them up, then we're "moral cowards".

Thank you, Mary, for saying this so clearly and eloquently! That is exactly why I, among many others, take care to protect my anonymity here. It would be wonderful if I didn't have to do that, but it is not the case now, nor is it likely to be any time soon.

• Maze
    Maze
    Thank you, Mary, for saying this so clearly and eloquently! That is exactly why I, among many others, take care to protect my anonymity here. It would be wonderful if I didn't have to do that, but it is not the case now, nor is it likely to be any time soon.

I can understand this GLTirebiter.

g92 10/22 pp. 20-21 What if My Parent Has Disgraced Us?

Like Josiah, Hezekiah, and the sons of Korah, many Christian youths today have proved to be different from wayward parents. Consider a teenager we will call Maxwell. His parents were once faithful Witnesses of Jehovah but became apostate opposers of Christianity. On one occasion his parents carried banners and demonstrated outside the grounds of a Christian convention that Maxwell was attending. “It was very embarrassing,” he explains. “Some who didn’t know that they were my parents said to me, ‘Have you seen those stupid apostates outside?’” However, Maxwell did not follow his parents’ rebellious course. And with the support of faithful family members and other Christian associates, he has been able to cope with feelings of embarrassment and shame.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Free signs for those who want to participate in a protest. I do understand that there are circumstances that do not allow one to be out in the public protesting.

If you feel the need to expose The Watchtower Org.. for all the difficulties it has brought into millions of peoples lives then stand tall and let the world know how you feel. Private mail me and I will supply you with free signs.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Come all you guys to Quebec city june 25th 2011 in front of the pepsi coliseum 7h am to protest against the cult. It is gonna be an epic protest the jws will remember for a long time!

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

yalbmert99 , You are invited to be one of our guests on The Six Screens of The Watchtower conference call on Sat. June4, 2011. We can rally up the troops and get more people to step out in the puplic and let the world know how dangerous The Watchtower Org. is. Private mail me for more details.

For more information ....... http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/telenetwork/six-screens.php

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit