- Some loser once took offense that I hugged a sister goodbye at a leaving do and ran back to the elders like a little child telling on me. I was 15, this sister was in her 40s at the time.
- This elder said someone told him they saw me with a copy of The Sun newspaper. Yes, this paper is known for its 'page 3' topless girls but far from pornagraphic and I wasn't even thinking along those lines.
- One brother who had a good job was 'counselled' because he was actually able to buy himself nice things including a new car (shock, horror!! )
- Someone I knew went and told the elders they overheard someone saying they were looking forward to some new publication at the book study group because the Revelation book was too hard. Apparently it was seen as not respecting the 'spiritual food' from the FDS.
- I've heard people complain when someone doesn't stay behind after the meetings for too long (not that I blame them) when they never even acknowledge the person anyway.
Those are probably not even half as bad as some of the stories I've read on here, add yours......