JWs Not Allowed to Post on Websites?

by StandFirm 125 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• carla
    carla

If you type in the phrase 'do not post on websites' into the 2010 cdrom nothing comes up.- that sounds like reasonable jw research!

• sleepingbeauty
    sleepingbeauty

@ Lost Generation... Nope standfirm doesnt have an 'out' as the article clearly states he's not to examine their websites.. So for him to post on here he's examined it & is posting in response...

• beenthere26yr
    beenthere26yr

Standfirm,

Do you ever go back and read what you actually post and see how foolish it is?

OH....... That's right. Real JW's never look back... There's NEW LIGHT.

• minimus
    minimus

StandFirm, you are in a different league here.

You sound stupid already. No offense, of course.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Guys, stop helping STAND FIRM to realize this error. If JW's want to come here, they won't be JW's forever.

STAND FIRM, you are right. You are free to read what you want, post what you want, do whatever you want.

There's no Bible command to avoid celebrating birthdays and there's no WT command to stay away from the dark side.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Oh that's just sick..talk about paranoia...3 dangers to be aware of...

And they paint the apostates as the bad guys?..It reminds me of book burnings and witch hunts..
    They are so afraid their followers are going to find out about all their lies..

That magazine article literally made me sick..

Snoozy..

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning OTWO..

I believe your overly concerned about someone who obviously has very thick skin..

I did`nt get a decent reply on another thread from this poster..

Stand Firm believes He/She can BS their way through a debate..

It will be entertaining,but I doubt anything will be accomplished..StandFirm isn`t here to listen..

We will get the usual pages and pages of Deflection..

Then the Declaration from S/F..That S/F has defeated everyone here..

The story line rarely changes from people who claim to be JW`s,that are So Special..

They don`t need to follow WBT$ Rules..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• the max
    the max

hi standfirm, I did try to warn you you would quickly find yourself out of your depth, its not a poor reflection on you however, if you rely on recieving the truth from from WTS you would have no chance,to defend them or yourself, because most of what you believe is predicated on lies, we just found about it a bit earlier, in my case 6weeks ago. please do me a favour and watch a video that was posted here about a week ago, thanks. Kathryn Schulz, ON BEING WRONG , at TED. COM

• Honesty
    Honesty

I hope the Governing Body never SPECIFICALLY prohibits JW's from reading or posting on ANY websites.

Too many JW's would obey and never have an opportunity to see things the Watchtower Society wants to stay hidden.

Also, 'newly interesrted ones' need to see active, baptised JW's behavior when they aren't being observed by other JW's.

JW's who post on websites that discuss Jehovah's Witnesses are appreciated and should be 'commended' for regarding

the counsel from the Governing body about the dangers of posting on websites about JW's and social networking on their

computers as utter BS.

Let me be one of the first to commend StandFirm for being here and for realising how stupid the Governing Body is for thinking

they can control his/her mind.

Those senile old boys on the Governing Body are out of their minds aren't they, StandFirm?

They don't have clue about reality and modern JW's do they, StandFirm?

It feels good to blow the boys on the Governing Body a good ole raspberry doesn't it, StandFirm?

Congratulations for telling the Governing Body to EFF OFF, StandFirm.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Way to go StandFirm! *claps*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit