New Light @ The 2011 District Convention

by dontplaceliterature 105 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

I think the ? means that the statue was invisibly destoyed in 1914 and the kingdom is already a mountain that is beginning to fill the earth...

INVISIBLY!!

That's the rumor that I'll start spreading.

"We know the end of this wicked system must be close because the rock already destroyed the image in 1914!"

It would clear up the entire prophetic mess of the entire book of Daniel to simply say that it is all fulfilled. So we can forget about all the false prophecies of WT regarding the King of the North and King of the South because it's already all fulfilled.

So, all you sheeples just shut-up and get out there and recruit since the end is near because we say so!

• baltar447
    baltar447

omg billy, don't give them any ideas!!!

• mrquik
    mrquik

Let's see.....Large Statue.........Big Feet..............Question at Big Feet??........This can only mean one thing.......BIG FOOT IS REAL ( And will save all mankind) He'll be in full costume at the Bible drama. Don't miss it.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

hahahaha sounds reasonable to me, Billy!

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Here's what drives me crazy. These apocalyptic flyers we have to hand out every year always make it seem like some new, incredible revelation is going to be unleashed on the audience, just melting everyone's faces. So you drop money for a hotel, drive 4,000 light years away to some god-forsaken city for 3-4 days all wondering what could this "LIFE-SAVING INCREDIBLE ANNOUNCEMENT/PROCLAMATION/INFORMATION" be?

But it's all just a big tease. You end up sitting through 20 hours of corny "protect your kids from the internet" speeches and other pre-canned talks that are exactly like the articles in the Watchtower. Then you watch a goofy over-the-top play which depicts ancient Corinthian Christians supposidly doing everything that the modern day JWs do. Then you drive all the way home, $500 poorer and a whole weekend wasted.

So true, so very very true.

• pirata
    pirata

Maybe they put a "?" there because they don't know what it means (?)

• Nebeska Nada
    Nebeska Nada

KING OF THE NORTH = 8TH KING = UN

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I was talking to an elder today and he was very excited about this picture. I didn't know what he was talking about, but now I get it. I think you could be right NEW LIGHT is on the way!

• blondie
    blondie

I was told that we are now at the toenails of the image......................

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I was told that we are now at the toenails of the image......................

Jehovah is the Great Toenail Clipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit