New Light @ The 2011 District Convention

by dontplaceliterature 105 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A convention based on old WBT$ Artwork..And..The whole world is supposed to be impressed?..

The WBT$ has left out a lot of body parts,that will come in handy later..

Eye lids ..Eye lashe`s..Elbows..Bum..ect..ect..

How does the WBT$ expect anyone to take them seriously?..

You would have to be Extremely Simple..

To even consider anything the WBT$ has to offer..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Can't wait to see what the noo light is going to be.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

I'm just sat in front of my computor asking:

Did I REALLY sit through all those assemblies?

Did I REALLY go to all those meetings?

Did I REALLY get excited, cueing up to buy that literature?

I think it must have been somebody else.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Clearly, the question mark is intended as a request for comments and suggestions.

It is a shorthand way of saying, "We haven't got a CLUE. Tell us what you think it prefigures."

The person who first contributes the best answer will be given FREE everlasting life in the Freedom of the Sons of God, reporting directly to the Governing Body. Such a deal!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I'm not holding my breath, same old same, they ain't got nothing to reveal to the world in regards to noo light.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

So glad I wont be there.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

jean-luc, check this thread for experiences on how much of a waste is spent at assemblies

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/182402/1/One-hundred-eleven-assemblies

• watersprout
    watersprout

My FIL dragged Carrot in the kitchen and said that ''we'' are at the feet of the statue now.... Carrot looked at his dad and said ''yeah, so??'' Lol.

Just something for the R&F to get all excited about. Keeps them sleepy just a little longer.

Peace

• zoiks
    zoiks

It won't be anything new, IMO.

"The feet represent the politically divided world of mankind in the last days" and there will be some mention of people rising up against their governments. It will be a slight rehash and repackaging of stuff that they've been saying since the Daniel book came out, along with snippets from a few Watchtowers of the past several years.

What I'm really curious about is the athlete's foot between the toes of the image, causing great burning and itching.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    My FIL dragged Carrot in the kitchen and said that ''we'' are at the feet of the statue now.... Carrot looked at his dad and said ''yeah, so??'' Lol.

After 500 years as a republic, the Roman Empire lasted close to 500 more as an empire ruled by the emperors, including the time it was split up.
    That means nothing, except there's no telling what they can do to stretch out "the feet" of the image. There could be 700 more years to go.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit