New Light @ The 2011 District Convention

by dontplaceliterature 105 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quendi
    Quendi

I have a question for jehovahsheep. Why do you say Armageddon occurred in A.D. 70? It's a belief I also have but I'm curious how you arrived at it.

Quendi

• yknot
    yknot

Quendi....

That is the preterism

The JWs embraced premillennialism

There are also amilliennialism

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

Can someone at Bethel who knows it leak it out?

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Those invites are a crock. Our DC is over 2 hours away, does the WTS think someone will drive that far to listen to a religious talk?

• baltar447
    baltar447

CuriousButterfly, try the ones that are 3.5-4 h away! what a waste!

• looky
    looky

Hamster bait>>>maybe it will be the wedding of the spawn of kate and wills, then the end will come! that gives the GB plenty of time for many more tweaks and new light

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I was thinking that with the death (allegedly), of Bin Laden, will this snooker the 'New Light' TM for the 2011 a$$embĀ£y?

I have heard some say he represented the 'king of the north' although I have not seen this in the washtowel.

Wouldn't it be brilliant if the GB are now scurrying around re writing the 2011 'new light' TM!

Just thinking!!

• Quendi
    Quendi

Thanks for that answer, ynot. There are many facets of preterist belief that I also embrace. I was wondering if jehovahsheep was a preterist or not.

Quendi

• therevealer
    therevealer

The New new light will be that the ? stands for bin-laden. Nine more and Harmaggeddon is here!!! Yah!!! Let the real killing begin.

• tiki
    tiki

millions now living will never die.............and then they did................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit