New Light @ The 2011 District Convention

by dontplaceliterature 105 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

haha... the fungus evidently represents turmoil in the middle east.

Zoiks, exactly my thinking. I don't think GB 2.0 has it in them to go much further beyond what 1.0 has already written. They're still dry humping Freddie's ideas....

• the max
    the max

Outlaw, that was brill re the body parts, ha ha ha ha , what about his bolloks for the final part ?

• watersprout
    watersprout
    That means nothing, except there's no telling what they can do to stretch out "the feet" of the image. There could be 700 more years to go.

Exactly! My FIL was getting excited, saying ''the end is so close''... Yeah it was so close when i was a child! Still no Armageddon.........

Peace

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

WAITWAITWAIT!!!

Ya'll pick up they will have 3 DRAMA'S?!?

They know the only reason some come is the drama's! Thats why they moved the sunday drama to the afternoon because people were splitting at lunch. Now they have a drama for everyday!

What a friggin joke.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

They're still dry humping Freddie's ideas....

Such poetry, Cheez. Gold, sir.

I, too, wish to express my solidarity with Zoiks as pertains to his comment. The conventions are essentially pep rallies, as all their doctrine and "NuLight" are dispensed in their flagship publication, McCall'sThe Watchtower.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I distinctly remember A LOT of people leaving during the song after the Sunday afternoon drama, LOL

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Maybe the noo light will be on the toenails of the statue? or the dust between the toes that wts overlooked in their last explanation of the feet. :)

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

I hope REM plays this convention!

• pirata
    pirata

I recently watched the video "The New World Society In Action".

One of the scense showed Fred Franz at a large International District Convention in the 50s. The narrator said that he had just explained how some developments with the King of the North showed how close Armageddon was (or substance thereof).

• Mary
    Mary
    My guess is, there is going to be some new revelation about what the "?" represents

I'm pretty sure it means: 'WTF?'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit