How can anybody KNOW god?

by Terry 111 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Aww Robdar, it is so cute when you try to shame others into silence.

Awww, Perry, your Xtian pride is so delicate. I wasn't trying to shame you. I was trying to let you know in a fairly nice way what a terrible bore you are. Not to mention what a horrible witness to Christ--especially when you think you know your own Master's mind. There is nothing quite as amusing as an uppity slave.

FYI, If Satanus asks me a question I will answer if I choose to - irregardless of your opinion. And so will anyone else on this board. It is called freedom Robdar. Stop bullying others.

You are the one threatening and bullying. If Satanus asks a question, answer it. But you have gone beyond pleasant exchange.

Since it's all about freedom, why dont you leave Satanus alone and let him enjoy his freedom of choice? Freedom works both ways, you know. It's not just for self righteous Christians. The more you bully Satanus, the more I wonder about how strong your faith is.

Robdar since you obviously want attention. What is your basis for securing a favorable judgment from God (assuming there is one as you allow for) ?

Perry, I don't worry about the world to come. I am busy taking care of this one and the one to follow will take care of itself. The Lord God is good. Whatever my fate, I will know it to be just.

http://youtu.be/wD_3h4yHmSQ

Come hear me good brothers come here one and all
    Don't brag about standing or you'll surely fall
    You're shinin' your light yes and shine if you should
    You're so heavenly minded and you're no earthly good
    No earthly good you are no earthly good
    You're so heavenly minded you're no earthly good
    You're shinin' your light yes and shine if you should

Come here me good sisters you're salt of the earth
    If your salt isn't salted then what is it worth
    You could give someone a cool drink if you would
    You could give someone a cool drink if you would

If you're holdin' heaven then spread it around
    There are hungry hands reaching up here from the ground
    Move over and share the high ground where you stood
    So heavenly minded and you're no earthly good
    Move over and share the high ground where you stood
    So heavenly minded and you're no earthly good
    No earthly good...

• Quentin
    Quentin

Conversing with Perry is like conversing with an ad hoc broken record, over, and over, and over. G G GOD, JE JE Jesus, no other way. You will all die, burn in hell....No room is made for an individual spritual experence, no other God experince, unless of course it fits Perry's templet.

Terry asked; Does God play favorites?... According to Perry the mouth piece the answer is yes.

Is this just?.... No, it is not just.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit