Anyone here have any experience with the "super-natural"?

by Knowsnothing 114 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Well, wasblind, that's one supernatural experience I will not even try to debunk.

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @Nickolas I knew you would have a good reply on that one

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I'm not saying an invisible realm is impossible but anyone who believes in hauntings yet claims to be interested in truth over superstition should read The Ghost in the Machine psych paper.

I assure you, it's worth the 5 minutes to read it and you will walk away a bit smarter.

(I'll follow up with my lesson-learned later.)

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    ...my daughter has been seeing someone in the mirror of her room almost every night..

Oh, crap. I, too, have been seeing someone in the mirror everytime I pass by it.

• Este
    Este

Anyone care shed light on the subject?

Where would you like me to begin? First thing that ever happened to me was when my futon begin to shake while I sat upon it. I even got off of it and held my hand on top of it while it shook. I knew it was a spirit, for how could you believe in GOD and not believe in demons or otherwise. I took it as a wake-up call from GOD or just a demon trying to bring me fear. It did shake me up a bit so that I chose to close the door to the room it occured in. I have numorous accounts, that was just the beginning.......

Estephan

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    I knew it was a spirit

Did you by chance read the account in The Ghost in the Machine psych paper?

• Este
    Este

Did you by chance read the account

I just briefed it yes.......it is a known fact that magnetics or other anomolys(sp) could cause the body to experience unusual phenomena. Hence, the effect of drugs, so on so forth. However it is written in Acts 2:17 that in the last days people would see visions, prophecy, etc. etc. so some experiences are biblical. Have you read up on the 11:11 phenomena? Many around the world have experienced this including myself. So there are occurances directly from GOD......

Estephan

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    However it is written in Acts 2:17 that in the last days people would see visions, prophecy, etc. etc. so some experiences are biblical.

It's amazing people can be so certain. I'm partial to doubt, even when it comes to things I personally see and hear.

Is there any chance that the 11:11 "phenomena" and the number 23 are examples of post-hoc analysis?

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

My life is FULL of joy and bliss Nicko. Currently lying on a beach in Bali waiting on a call from a Hindu priest who will perform a sacred ceremony on behalf of me for my deceased mother. He also laughs a lot! Are you an expert on Balinese animism ? Or just more flippant comments...

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Where would you like me to begin? First thing that ever happened to me was when my futon begin to shake while I sat upon it. I even got off of it and held my hand on top of it while it shook. I knew it was a spirit, for how could you believe in GOD and not believe in demons or otherwise. I took it as a wake-up call from GOD or just a demon trying to bring me fear. It did shake me up a bit so that I chose to close the door to the room it occured in. I have numorous accounts, that was just the beginning.......

I think you experienced this thing, estephan, but you must agree that it was an entirely personal experience, or was there someone on the futon with you?

My life is FULL of joy and bliss Nicko. Currently lying on a beach in Bali waiting on a call from a Hindu priest who will perform a sacred ceremony on behalf of me for my deceased mother. He also laughs a lot! Are you an expert on Balinese animism ? Or just more flippant comments...

It sounds wonderful, doofdaddy. No, I can't say I have even heard of Balinese animism, but I will read up on it, thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit