Anyone here have any experience with the "super-natural"?

by Knowsnothing 114 Replies latest jw experiences

• free2beme
    free2beme

If you don't believe in God you can't believe in the here-after, spirits, the Devil etc.

Ummmm .... that is the former Witness talking there.

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Pams girl wrote: I had problems from the age of ten. The gypsy next door helpfully told my mum that the poltergiest activity in our house was because of me...it was drawing on my energy as I became a woman (about to start my menstrual cycle).

You know your problem has been documented which occured to some else.

http://youtube.com/v/tHHZp75EbWI

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

*sigh*

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

When I was a teenager,I had sleep paralysis a few times,and I thought I was having trouble with the demons. It was a relief to find out what the real problem was,but it was frightening.

I had some other eerie experiences,but I just don't feel comfortable sharing it on the board. I'm sure one day I'll figure out a logical explanation to it all.

• alias
    alias

Hi ALIAS...yes I saw them.

Just the thought of that happening gives me goosebumps! I've had dreams with supernatural things happening and went to some popular haunts around the US, but have yet to experience something -- I'm very open-minded though.

Energy and the unknown fascinates me.

alias

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I hope you folks come back onto this site in ten+ years to re-read your posts. I think you'll enjoy them

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

I guess Nickolas has all the answers, it must have been just a bad dream.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

LOL! I enjoy Nicks comments right now but maybe not in the way he would prefer!!

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I'm a skeptic and you folks are telling stories that I am unable to take seriously. That's just the way it is. I'm happy you're amused, though. There can't be a whole lot of laughs in the world in which you live.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Well Nick,

the only experience I had with the super natural was with an ex-boyfriend

from way back in the day, I still get chills thinkin' bout it.

His lovin' was SUPER- NA-TU-RALE!!!!!!!!

NO JOKE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit