I've been outed...

by brotherdan 303 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

Was, I agree it seems that way about his wife. Just makes it that much harder for him, though.

• james_woods
  • wasblind
    wasblind

I know Tammy,

I been there, after a half a century of livin', I know what hurt is all about

but I got up, brushed myself off, and went about my bussiness, and just

when I wasn't lookin' the love of my life found me.

• tec
    tec
    I know what hurt is all about
    but I got up, brushed myself off, and went about my bussiness, and just
    when I wasn't lookin' the love of my life found me.

to everything you just said there ;)

Tammy

• wasblind
    wasblind

You are so sweet, you even left out the half century maker

• tec
    tec

LOL. I didn't really even see that. What you learned was the important part :)

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

This is going to be my only post of the day, but I have been nothing but honest in what I've said here. I'm a real person named Daniel that lives in Phoenix. I posted here to get some of my feelings out, but I didn't know that there would be so much negativity. Those of you that know me, know that I'm not throwing a fit here, I'm just repeating facts.

If anyone cares, my wife gets out of the hospital today. Apparently the seizures were caused by a medication that she did not know she was allergic to. She is going to be fine.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well I'm glad you now know it wasn't your fault.

I'm a real person too. Wife of a disabled man, mother of four, sister of three siblings, and oldest daugther of two jw parental units. Life's been tough for the last 5 years. During that time my husband lost his job due to his getting sick, we lost our house and had to pack up our kids for a cross county trip back to California before our van could be repossessed. Oh and on top of that my baby boy was finally diagnosised with autism

We all got our troubles. We all get knocked down. Then we all somehow get back up. No one gets out of this life alive.

What I'm trying to say is you're not alone. Most folks know in one way or another the pain you're going through. We're all real too...well with the expection of Spade and Este.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Dan , these things we say are negative to you because you don't want to hear them

no one is saying that you shouldn't vent, we 're just sayin' that you need to honestly do

something more than just whine. And in your last post, yes you do sound rather childish

" If anyone cares" Oh please !!!!

• tec
    tec
    Apparently the seizures were caused by a medication that she did not know she was allergic to.

I'm sorry, but my first reaction (besides relief, although they would probably be a tie) would be "In your faces!"

I'm glad for you, Dan, that you at least have that assurance. NOT your fault.

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit