I've been outed...

by brotherdan 303 Replies latest jw friends

• baltar447
    baltar447

OMG, I had totally forgotten that it was BD's wife that was giving out BJs in the alley and all. If that's true and she had the nerve to out you then make sure she gets her JC too. Idk, I'm starting to think it's possible that this story is too outlandish to be true but what do I know.

• PublishingCult
  • jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Last night she asked me to find someone to sleep with so she could find a good JW husband/dad. I know that was just fighting words. But she knows how to hurt someone.
    OMG, I had totally forgotten that it was BD's wife that was giving out BJs in the alley and all. If that's true and she had the nerve to out you then make sure she gets her JC too. Idk, I'm starting to think it's possible that this story is too outlandish to be true but what do I know.

That's what I thought but didn't have the heart to include it in my original post. Dan, I'm pretty sure there are already "scriptural grounds" for divorce, and your wife provided it.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Begone Evil JW Elder!..

You can`t DF my Wife,for Giving BJ`s to Strangers in Alleys..

We need Gas Money for Field Service!..

http://www.mikeselinger.com/acting_photos/Corner_Gas_Sword_fight1.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

I seem to remember that sometime in the last few months you have posted that your wife was suffering depression and was suicidal. Is she on anti-depressants? If so there is a possibility that they may be the cause of the siezures - there are some anti-depressant medications that carry a risk (albeit a small one) of inducing siezures.

Hopscotch

• scary21
    scary21

Yes I remember now.... Dan your wife commited a sexual act with another man.....and made you beleive it was your fault...that is so disfunctional ..there is nothing my husband could do that would make me do that.....My husband has views that I do not share..he watches Fox news every night..so I think I'll go to the bar tonight...maybe hookup....Does that sound CRAZY!!! I love The Young and the Restless...and I love Outlaw!!!!!! carry on!!! Sherry the only thing that's your fault is what YOU do

• scary21
    scary21

I believe if you forgive your mate and have sex again , you are no longer free to leave the marriage, and remarry...all bets are off...and the waiting game begins anew!!!! More crazy thinking that leads to her saying..........."have sex with another woman" TOO WEIRD!!!!!!

• I quit!
    I quit!

Ok Outlaw so which episode of Corner Gas it that scene from? Do you happen to know? I have all five seasons and don't remember seeing that scene.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Daniel,

time to stop accepting the blame for everything.

Its tough man, i lived it.

You are not a doormat.

Time. Call time on them treating you as such.

Its time to concentrate on your kid. I tried to kill myself during my period of self loathing. The reason i failed? my kids. Once i realized that other than getting on with life, being in a healthy place for them was most important, i stopped taking the blame for being a worthless sack of shit in the gutter of humanity, as my wife called me.

c'mon Dan! Hang in there, float for now, but realize that you can rebuild, even if you dont feel you want to.

oz

• Stealth
    Stealth

The Watchtower is so backward when my son had a grand mal seizure, they tried to claim my son was demon possessed, (based on scripture, that said the boy was demon possessed and had epalepsy.) Not only was he demon possessed, but it was MY fault.

I am no doctor, but I don't think stress can cause seizures. But that won't stop the whacked out religion from making such claims.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit