Going out with a bang

by LittleToe 255 Replies latest jw friends

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

And what a wonderful bang that was! Congradulations on your new birth into the real world and your inspiration to others in the same circumstances is outstanding. Maybe you might just have accomplished something for others as well as yourself.

Kind Regards,

Skipper

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I would like to present you with the MOA (Most Outstanding Apostate) Award for the month of January, 2002.

Well done!

• freeman
    freeman

Good going LittleToe, what balls you have! I’ll bet they will be talking about that for a long, long time. What is the URL of your homepage, if you don’t mind me asking?

Freeman

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Freeman:

Just click on the globe under his name at the beginning of this thread.

• TR
    TR

Good job, little toe. You are clad with the "Nad plates of Fortitude". Will read your story when I have time.

TR

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    --Benjamin Franklin, 1759

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

I just keep on reading the last things you said
    ....so awesome.

ashi

• Utopiano Reformato
    Utopiano Reformato

WOW! I enjoyed your letter and offer you my best wishes, regards, support and congratulations to you, your family and any friends in your closest circle.

May you find and live peacefully with good health, long life and happiness.

• Scully
    Scully

Little Toe:

Wonderful job! I wish I could have been there to see this happen. Your announcement at the end was beautifully done.

Mindfield:

Good job, man! I'm proud of you! I'm not sure I could have pulled that off myself...
    Whatever happened with that #2 Talk you did for your little brother?? I've been waiting to hear about that!

Love, Scully

In the desert things find a way to survive. Secrets are like this too. They work their way up through the sands of deception so men can know them. - The X Files

• sweetone2377
    sweetone2377

Awesome! That is all I can say. Your DA letter brought tears to my eyes. And your talk outline was nothing short of courageous.

Shelly
    Former victim and recovering wonderfully from a broken spirit
    Smile, because we all have been freed from slavery!!

• gotcha
    gotcha

hey lt! it's been a long time.....i so very much admire your courage!!..anyways..have a good life ahead..wish u d best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit