Why I Eventually Left

by itscrap&theyknowit! 64 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That was a humdinger of a first post. Good job and welcome to the board.

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

Welcome here itscrap&theyknowit!

Your story was really touching, I can only imagine the pain you went through for many years.

I'm happy you took the right steps and now are feeling great! I wish much happiness to you and your loved ones.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I am sure many to most elder's wife's would identify with you. What an extremely thankless burdensome sacrifice! Happy for your release of slavery! I think their many youth see this in their growing up and a big reason to leave it eventually.

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

What a post! Wow! Welcome!

• satinka
    satinka

Hi there and welcome to the forum!

I love your name, "itscrap&theyknowit!"

I hear the rage as I read your rant. I say keep writing and venting, as writing is oh so healthy!

It will help you to heal!

satinka

• tec
    tec

Love your post. Not what happened to you. But the raw, sincere emotion it. I can totally feel your injustice and anger right now.

Welcome to the board, and good for you for standing up and saying enough.

Tammy

• zoiks
    zoiks

Wow. I just want to extend a warm welcome to you, itscrap&theyknowit!

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

By the way, your choice of a screen name is classic, Its Crap & They Know It! , so true, so very true.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the JWN community.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Welcome! I read your first post twice.Amazing,and well told.This is a great place to have landed,many kindred spirits.I had the same experience with my dad,in December of 09.Exactly..Pm me anytime,stay sweet!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit