Why I Eventually Left

by itscrap&theyknowit! 64 Replies latest jw friends

• dozy
    dozy

Welcome. I was an elder for many years & know numerous elder's wives who go ( and are going ) through what you went through. Well done for finally jumping off the treadmill.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

Wow you have been through a lot. You were married to a special brand of JW jerk. I hope you find peace and get the damn morning off for once! Glad you woke up. NMKA

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

Welcome on the board and thanks for sharing your story with us

Desi

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

@itscrap&theyknowit!,

I thought I'd chime in again. You truly are a breath of fresh air here. Your posts are emotional, passionate and very well written. Even with all the raging and ranting, I see bits of humour that give me the giggles here and there. The name you chose says it all. LOL! You really are doing the forum proud. So glad to see you here and I hope you continue posting here for a good long time.

V665V665

• itscrap&theyknowit!
    itscrap&theyknowit!

@VampireDCLXV

You're so right! My anger does come out in my posts. This site has given me so much relief. It just pains me to see how people can't see the destruction this or any other religion is bringing to their family. My husband is at the point he is BEYOND desperate to hold this together. It's in the 11th hour. I have no more respect for him and do not LIKE him. I love him but do not like him. This religion has turned him into a zombie.

I want no parts of it. Thanks for your encouragement!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit