by itscrap&theyknowit! 64 Replies latest jw friends

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

Welcome!!

NLW's wife.

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

he stepped down to help his family. And is also begging me stay in marriage

Itsc&etc , if your husband is coming to his sense, and if you still have a feeling for him, you should grab this chance to save your marriage, and not let it known that you allowed this organization to ruin your family, on top of all the rest of it. The WTS is not worth a wrecked marriage, controlling your own life by, hopefully, salvaging your couple is the best proof of regained freedom that you can produce. Just an opinion.

• Listener
    Listener

Sorry to hear about your dad. You've been through a really tough time. I don't need to ask how your husband treated his own children, it appears self explanatory.

Life doesn't have to be like that. I wonder if your husband is being sincere in his efforts or he is just doing it for 'appearances' to 'save the marriage'. I guess time will tell but making a stand has already made changes for you.

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Welcome and what a first post this is! The person who you call your husband is just about to loose his wife and kids because he puts the WT first over his own flesh and blood, if he chooses them over you then let him go. Take the kids and leave him now. From what you posted this man is a bully and a control freak. You are good looking and I am certain you catch the eye of lots of men when you go out. Use this to your advantage and start a new life for u and the kids outside the lies from the WT.

Take care

HHG in the West midlands UK

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and a big welcome to you.....love your intro...tell it how it is!

Loz x

• I quit!
    I quit!

I went back and read your post because Snowbird told me to and I aways listen to Snowbird. Anyway I'm glad I did. Welcome to the board. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. The WT treats people like crap but especially women and children. I hope you have the opportunity to go back and finish your education. That would be a great way to kick the Watchtower in the butt figuratively speaking.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Welcome, I am so sorry for what you went though. Being a elder for almost 25 years I am ashamed to admit I knew many elders who were like that. Fact was those were the ones who got Cir. Assembly parts because of how controlling they were on there families. Your post speaks volumes of what many elder wives go though. Please accept my sincere apology for being part of that system. Like you many of us former elders have wokeup and refuse to be part of it anymore. We all have to work hard to get this cult thinking out of our heads. Unfortunately you and many others had to go though this toxic situation. Thank you for your story it just cemments in my mind how abusive this organization is. I think I've heard it all then all of a sudden a story like yours come's along. Totally ADD

• ziddina
    ziddina

Greetings and welcome to the board!!

Ah, yes...

Your story brings back memories of the misogyny within the Watchtower Society...

Well, worship a Middle Eastern god and be treated similarly to a Middle Eastern woman...

It was a HUGE revelation to me, after my exit, to realize that the bible is basically a series of books written by Middle Eastern men with a Bronze-Age mentality...

Explained EVERYTHING misogynistic about the religion...

Zid

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Welcome! I look forward to hearing more of your expressions.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Great frist post, as a fellow elders wife I can totally relate.

I hate every minute of being an elders wife. I am so sorry that you had to go though it also.

LITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit