What is happening to JWN ?...So many topics not relating to Jehovah's Witnesses!

by koolaid-man 118 Replies latest jw friends

• wasblind
    wasblind

I think I've already welcomed NewChapter,

but just in case I didn't WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think this was a strong post from someone so new--however this is the board I found this week. If I had found a mini K hall, I would have bolted.

Hear! Hear! That was a mighty fine post New Chapter!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

this post was the reason I starte my "girls only" topic. I'm not always that "open" I don't like stupid rules that men make. We are adults for the most part and should have the freedom of speech that we deserve.

• wobble
    wobble

Big Wobble Welcome New Chapter !

I agree with what you say, this site was great for me when I first left the cult for good, O.K some of it was a real shock, their was a poster at the time called Homerovah The Almighty, that name surprised me, and many of the posts that poked fun at the name jehovah kinda stung a bit in those days, but nothing shocked me so much that I was made to run away.

I think there is a fair attitude on here, even the most ardent proponent of WT beliefs is given a reasonable ride, unless they are a dis-honest troll. then they deserve what they get.

But, after all , it isa forum, people will talk about what they are thinking and feeling, even if it is not related to Dubbieland, we had a thread on giving up smoking for instance, what is wrong with things like that / or politics if that is what you want to talk about ?

JWN is still the very balanced and yet informative site that I stumbled upon three years or so ago, it is not degenerating, just maturing I guess, perhaps Rick needs to mature.

• shamus100
    shamus100

No active JW in their right mind would log onto this place, PERIOD.

Just like no active JW in their right mind would log onto your website, PERIOD. Jesus, h. Christ, give your head a shake. You don't like it, leave.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Rick...you are not honest.

Your intent is not pure.

You have ulterior motives for doing what you are doing.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Cameo-d,

There are more idiots per square inch here than you can shake a stick at - I know some are very vulnerable when they first leave, and to them, DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR. To the rest, follow away - I personally think you're all nuts!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Rick...you are not honest.
    Your intent is not pure.
    You have ulterior motives for doing what you are doing.

He wants to be an "apostate elder", but he's only a cartoon for JWs to laugh at when they see that even "apostates" view him as a joke.

W

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I personally think you're all nuts!

So says the monkey.

Here's your banana

• Gayle
    Gayle

This site is like a Town Square, many conversations. Many issues, many interests. Because we are not JW clones with limited thoughts or ideas, but are real people, very diversified. There are so many threads, I cannot enter all or even many, due to time and other obligations. Some threads may become a bit fluff, or some argumentive, but that's okay, within some degree of respect. If we don't feel inclined on some conversations, we can move on to plenty of others. One quality, and many more, in leaving JWs, is that we hopefully become less judgemental.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit