What is happening to JWN ?...So many topics not relating to Jehovah's Witnesses!

by koolaid-man 118 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think all that's being said is that we like JWN for what it is even if it isn't perfect. Just as feel about you, my friend.

• undercover
    undercover

"Narcissism runs rampant on this board, just what a doubting jws wants to see,apostates who love themselves. "

This quote just oozes with irony...

• minimus
    minimus

I think Rick's just having some fun with us. He's just looking to get more exposure. Positive, negative---advertising is advertising....ask Judge Rutherfraud.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    What I find from most of the posts on this thread is an attitude very much like The Watchtower Organization.
    Someone speaks up and says something critical, in a constructive way and immediately is chastised and disciplined.
    Many are acting like crazed elders suffering loss of emotional control. Does this forum allow for doubts or sincere earnest questioning?.....KoolAidman

The Watchtower would like to Shut Everyone Up,who Doesn`t Agree with Them..

Your no Different..

For someone who Advocates Critisizim..You don`t take Critisizim very Well..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• undercover
    undercover
    He's just looking to get more exposure. Positive, negative---advertising is advertising....

Maybe he can hold up a sign by town hall:

"JWN DOESN'T STICK TO THE ISSUES"

or

"JW LURKERS CONFUSED BY SEXUAL INNUENDO AT JWN"

• minimus
    minimus

worlwide?

• undercover
    undercover

worldwide even...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Someone speaks up and says something critical, in a constructive way and immediately is chastised and disciplined.

You should re-read your own posts. You were the one who came out and chastised us, and now you whine when you're called on it. From your opening post:

Narcissism runs rampant on this board, just what a doubting jws wants to see,apostates who love themselves.

Yes, I'm an "apostate" who loves himself. I don't care if JWs approve or not, nor do I give a damn for your opinion on it - or anything else for that matter. No one here has to explain themselves to you.

If you don't want to be "chastised and disciplined" you should consider acting like a normal person instead of trying to browbeat and maneuver people into adopting your tactics. You are not our overseer, and you never could be.

W

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    What I find from most of the posts on this thread is an attitude very much like The Watchtower Organization. Someone speaks up and says something critical, in a constructive way and immediately is chastised and disciplined. Does this forum allow for doubts or sincere earnest questioning?

Seriously... You can't tell the difference between a group of people who disagree with an opinion (this forum) - and a group of people who are coerced into agreement through social blackmail (the Watchtower)? You expressed "an unpopular opinion", and so yeah.. nobody really agrees with you.

Just what 'discipline' have you received? Is your family not speaking to you now because you critized this forum? Did we all turn our backs on you and refuse to speak to you now?

No.

Why do spend so much time opposing the Watchtower if you don't grasp the unethical and manipulative tactics that make the Watchtower particularily destructive to people's lives and mental health?

Many are acting like crazed elders suffering loss of emotional control.

Look in the mirror dude.

- Lime

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Is there some reason JWN won`t do things My Way?!"..

"I`m Wearing a Suit and I have Signs!"

............................ ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit