What is happening to JWN ?...So many topics not relating to Jehovah's Witnesses!

by koolaid-man 118 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    just what a doubting jws wants to see,apostates who love themselves.

Are you implying we shouldn't love ourselves? Why? Because you say so? Who the hell are you? Now that we don't have the cult trying to destroy our self esteem are you trying to take their place?

Don't presume to tell others what they can or cannot do, or what they should discuss. It's not your place.

W

• varian
    varian

hi koolaid-man.

here are some jw-relative questions i would like to ask you:

what´s your favorite colour? what´s your favorite lp-cover of all time? did you go regulary to the drive in after late night cong?

and finaly: how do you manage to coordinate a 3-man worldwide protest?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

At least the "instant turn-off" isn't a scary "demonic"-looking style to the site.

• cofty
    cofty

I think you have made the mistake of thinking of ex-jws as some sort of homogenous organised group. The only thing that we have in common is an involvement with the borg. Why wouldn't we explore a myriad other topics?

One thing is certain, when somebody genuinely needs help or advice or support they will get it in bucketloads.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

koolaid, take a vacation somewhere!

• JRK
    JRK

OMG,

Rick, pull your head out! You can't control the content of this board. You would like it to fit your personal sensibilities. Tough darts.

Wah, wah, wah.

And Johnny is suspect.

Wah, wah, wah.

Maybe you are a flake?

JK

• JRK
    JRK

A GB wannabe.

JK

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

When I first showed up here in 06, I was shocked right back out of here. Wish I hadn't been. I wasted 3 more years on Pharisee boards that kept me blind as a JW bat when I could have learned the truth here a lot faster. I just couldn't handle "Homerovah the Almighty".... what blasphemy!!

Shock element aside, this is the best ex JW board on the Internet, hands down.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Hello Koolaid-man I am new to this board but I was a lurker for 2 years before that. I can't tell you how much I have learned and teaching that were taught in the pass in this organization. As a born in there was a shock element to this place but I keep reading and listening to other who felt and experience pretty much what I experience. Some funny but mostly sad. In many ways JW are social outcast and this place helps all of us to go from anti-social behavior to becoming our real self and to be more open minded about other people. And hopefully emotionally heal from all the wounds we received from the cult. Yes I hope someday I will also move on and let the new ones who come one board to take over were we have left. More power to them and More power to all of us. Just woke up what a great thread. Totally ADD

• JRK
    JRK

I believe in "foul, inappropriate language." F..k!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit