What is happening to JWN ?...So many topics not relating to Jehovah's Witnesses!

by koolaid-man 118 Replies latest jw friends

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Rick, for the most part I don't think JWN is a good place for BRAND NEW doubting JWs. But I think it's important for them to see that we don't only have to talk about religion. We are a support for each other. We can argue, debate, disagree, and then talk about a different topic and all be friends. I really do liken JWN to a dysfunctional family, but one that loves each other.

I agree that there are the occasional "off color" topics and such, but that is life. When 1000's of people talk, there will be the inevitable off color joke or swear word. If you allow that to bother you, then maybe you are not ready to live in the real world. No one is forced to click on a thread. And if they don't like what is taking place on that thread, then they can feel free to close it. I had to learn that early on. I had my little freak out on JWN and was upset about some things that took place here. But now I see that that was a huge weakness on my part.

• undercover
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

............................ ...OUTLAW

• undercover
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

• undercover
  • Bystander39
    Bystander39

Doesn't Matthew 22:39 say to love your neighbor as yourself? If so, then one must needs love themselves first. How can you love others if you hate yourself?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4X3F5kjkbCs/TEitOb0k_qI/AAAAAAAAAow/mwHPpkZGVJI/s400/Ultimate%2520Oxymoron.jpg

• jay88
    jay88

Outlaw!!!!!, stop playing and pass the bucket!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit